Perfection Honda

Rukia Al-Sultan

Shakeem Walters, Sales Consultant, Perfection Honda

Shakeem Walters

December 12, 2018

"Great Customer Service!! "

- slinhares

Angel Baros was the service advisor that assisted me when I arrived at Perfection Honda spur of the moment (my battery was not functioning). Angel did an outstanding job of explaining the coverage and the process of checking and repairing my vehicle. This was the first time I had been to Perfection Honda and I was impressed.

Angel Baros

December 04, 2018

"Well-run dealership."

- emauldin

Fast and professional service. Friendly and attentive staff. Everybody made our visit a positive experience. Service is what we have come to expect from a Honda dealership.

November 14, 2018

"Regular maint. service on my ‘15 CR-V went predictably well"

- TSM-RR

I appreciate Mike Hall, Perfection Honda’s Service Manager (I believe that is his last name?), always being willing to confer with me whenever I come in and getting me initially set up to work with a relatively new service advisor so that I might continue to have Sebastien as my Service Technician. Eddy was my Service Advisor and handled my time in Perfection Honda’s Service Department with the professionalism and respectful courtesy that I have come to expect each time that I have needed to have regular service (or the much less frequent repairs or warranty work) performed on the many Hondas that I have owned dating back to the mid 1970s at a whole slew of different Honda dealerships in three states (California, New Mexico, and Colorado). I appreciate how well Eddy handled my A 1,2,3 service on my 2015 CR-V. I also appreciated the opportunity to briefly speak with Sebastien about the work done and ask questions about servicing options, considering what had already been recently done in the past several months. That kind of communication is very meaningful to me.

Michael Hall
Other Employees : Edmund (Eddy) Elvy, Service Advisor & Sebastian Deutsch, Service Tecnician

Used 2012 Toyota Highlander