Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Perfection Honda

Rukia Al-Sultan

Darrell  Gerber, Sales Consultant, Perfection Honda

Darrell Gerber

May 17, 2019

"We went to Perfection Honda to look at their cars,"

- Pilotfamily the Holders

We as a family needed a dependable car to carry kids and grandparents, but we were not sure what was available in our price range. Bertha Gurule was our sales lady she took the time to show us what was available and really listened to our needs. We ended up with a Honda Pilot and we love it, I feel safe and everyone is comfortable!!!! A BIG thank you to Bea and all the staff at Perfection Honda for helping us choose the right car and making our dream car come true. Sincerely The Holder Family

Bertha Gurule
Fernando Vela

May 10, 2019

"I trust them"

- Hrb

Stephanie always treats me as if I were her most important customer. I trust her and therefore I trust Perfection. I had a question this time, and she took me back so the technician Josh could show me and explain it to me. She offered, i didn't even have to ask.

Stephanie Montoya

May 05, 2019

"Awesome experience!! Great people "

- Cmdillon

My son got his first new car. After having a Civic that lasted 15 years, over 200,000 miles we went looking for a new Civic for him. The people at Perfection Honda were so nice, no pressure and took wonderful care of us. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Juan Garcia