Perfection Honda

Rukia Al-Sultan

Hafeez Gauba, Sales Manager, Perfection Honda

Hafeez Gauba

November 14, 2018

"Regular maint. service on my ‘15 CR-V went predictably well"

- TSM-RR

I appreciate Mike Hall, Perfection Honda’s Service Manager (I believe that is his last name?), always being willing to confer with me whenever I come in and getting me initially set up to work with a relatively new service advisor so that I might continue to have Sebastien as my Service Technician. Eddy was my Service Advisor and handled my time in Perfection Honda’s Service Department with the professionalism and respectful courtesy that I have come to expect each time that I have needed to have regular service (or the much less frequent repairs or warranty work) performed on the many Hondas that I have owned dating back to the mid 1970s at a whole slew of different Honda dealerships in three states (California, New Mexico, and Colorado). I appreciate how well Eddy handled my A 1,2,3 service on my 2015 CR-V. I also appreciated the opportunity to briefly speak with Sebastien about the work done and ask questions about servicing options, considering what had already been recently done in the past several months. That kind of communication is very meaningful to me.

Michael Hall
Other Employees : Edmund (Eddy) Elvy, Service Advisor & Sebastian Deutsch, Service Tecnician

November 07, 2018

"A+ Great service "

- Jvhill7

I was looking for a truck, Juan Garcia helped me find exactly what I wanted and well being very accommodating to my schedule. Monica the Gm helped get right where I needed to be with the numbers. All in all it was a great experience, and I love my new truck!

Juan Garcia
Rukia Al-Sultan
Monica O'Malley

November 03, 2018

"Timely diagnosis and repair"

- Kev213

Quick and accurate diagnosis of problem, understandable explanation of problems that followed from initial fault. Timely repair. Explained the cost and timing of other issues to allow for future consideration.

Jonathan Crawford