Phil Wright Toyota

New Vehicle Specialist

September 24, 2018

"Amazing!!"

- Catalina

Everyone worked hard to help me get into my vehicle! Great experience with Adair, Antonio, Eric, and Brody. My husband and I highly recommend them!

Brody Bishop

September 21, 2018

"Buying a new Toyota 4 Runner"

- Becki Branum

Adair Bautista and Eric Edens went above and beyond to find me the exact vehicle I was looking for! This was the most pleasant vehicle purchasing experience I have ever had. Antonio Gomez was very professional and knowledgeable in offering me all warranty options for my vehicle. This is my second new vehicle I have purchased from Phil Wright Toyota and I feel it will not be the last.

September 17, 2018

"Awesome Local Dealership"

- Kelly

Everyone worked so hard to make the right deal for me!! I appreciate the time and effort from Russ, Terry, Adair, and Antonio. And, I absolutely love my new Toyota 4Runner!!

Terry Cunningham