Pigg Enterprises

1183 South Memorial Drive , Prattville, Alabama 36067

595 Reviews of Pigg Enterprises

October 22, 2018

"They gave a price I countered offered. Done "

- Golferman12

TJ gave me a price, I countered with another price! Done deal. Its was by for the easiest truck deal I made in a long time.

October 15, 2018

"Nissan Pathfinder"

- Tiffani

We visited Pigg Enterprises looking for a family vehicle since we will be adding a new baby soon. Our salesman was CJ Smith. CJ was very professional and made our shopping experience very pleasant. We were able to test drive several vehicles. Once we made our decision on which vehicle was the best fit for us, the buying process was quick and easy. I would highly recommend Pigg Enterprises to friends and family.

Pigg Enterprises responded

Congratulations on the upcoming arrival of your new little one--that is such a joyous time, and we are honored to be a part of it! Many blessings for your family. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future. If you haven't done so already, please be sure to like/follow Pigg Enterprises on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all that we have going on!

October 15, 2018

"Excellent "

- Francesnicole14

This was my first car purchase and it was seriously the best experience. Easy deal, positive people, and great prices. so thankful for Pigg and my new Audi!

Arsenio Wilson

Pigg Enterprises responded

Nicole--thank you so much for choosing Pigg for your very first vehicle purchase. That is really an honor for us! Enjoy your new Audi--it is a beauty. If you haven't done so already, please be sure to like/follow Pigg Enterprises on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all that we have going on!

October 11, 2018

"Fantastic buying experience. "

- pounder35

My purchase was handled smoothly and professionally. Next time I'm in the market for a vehicle this will be my first stop. Special thanks to CJ for his assistance.

Pigg Enterprises responded

We are so glad you had a wonderful experience and look forward to the opportunity to assist you again in the future. If you haven't done so already, please be sure to like/follow Pigg Enterprises on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all that we have going on! Thanks so much for choosing Pigg!

October 03, 2018

"Friendly and Professional"

- dan09

The staff was very friendly, professional and not pushy. They offer fair pricing, and are very reasonable throughout the process. No buyer's remorse here!

Pigg Enterprises responded

Dan-we are so glad you're happy with your experience and purchase! Thanks for choosing us to do business with. If you haven't already, please be sure to like/follow Pigg Enterprises on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up-to-speed with all we have going on!

October 02, 2018

"Excellent Sales Staff/Fair Pricing"

- samcham

I’ve dealt with this dealership a few times now and each time they’ve provided me with great service and fair pricing. Specifically, Joel went above and beyond when it came to professional service. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone in the area looking for a good, fair priced vehicle.

Joel Raley

Pigg Enterprises responded

Thanks a million for your repeat business and continued loyalty. We could never say just how much that means to us! If you haven't already, please be sure to like/follow Pigg Enterprises on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up-to-speed with all we have going on!

October 02, 2018

"Great experience!"

- neenee

Wonderful experience all around! My salesman was both personable and knowledgeable. They allow you to browse on your own and don't put any pressure on you at all. I will definitely be back! I can't say enough good things about this dealership!

Pigg Enterprises responded

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We are thrilled you're pleased with your experience and we look forward to helping you out again when you're in the market to make a trade! If you haven't already, please be sure to like/follow Pigg Enterprises on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up-to-speed with all we have going on!

October 01, 2018

"Great customer service "

- Mel_ball

CJ went above and beyond to help me get my Car. I would def use them again as they were so helpful and easy to work with. Made car buying actually enjoyable. Thank you again for your help!

Pigg Enterprises responded

"Enjoyable"--that's exactly how it should be, and we are so glad you enjoyed your experience with our team! Thank you so much for choosing to do business with us. If you haven't already, please be sure to like/follow Pigg Enterprises on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up-to-speed with all we have going on!

September 30, 2018

"Super Experience / Great group of people to work with!"

- tls51

I have never worked with this dealer, but I'm certainly glad that the vehicle I wanted came up on Consumer Reports as being located at Pigg Enterprises. The entire team was extremely friendly and helpful, up to and including, picking me up and bringing me back to the dealership after I turned in my rental car. This is not a high pressure dealership and they have an extensive selection of vehicles. The purchasing of my vehicle took maybe 45 minutes and then I was on my way. Great group of people and I would certainly recommend to anyone looking to buy a quality used vehicle to check their inventory online and do not hesitate to stop by and speak to any of them about the car you are interested in - You won't regret the decision!

Jerrod Pigg
Joel Raley

Pigg Enterprises responded

We are so glad you stumbled across our inventory, and we are grateful you chose to do business with us. Thank you so much--we hope you are loving your recent purchase! If you haven't already, please be sure to like/follow Pigg Enterprises on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up-to-speed with all we have going on!

September 30, 2018

"Professional, kind, flexible "

- Jmurphr3

Arsenio Wilson was who helped us. He was very kind and approachable. He knew all about the cars and right where the one we wanted to see was at. We came later in the day and he didn't rush us at all. When it got time to sit down and talk about price he was calm and collected. He was flexible and in the end I got the price I was looking for. They had multiple banks to choose from for financing and was able to get an awesome rate. We both walked away happy. We had said there were a couple of scratches on the car and he said they were supposed to be fixed. So he asked us to come back on Tuesday to fix the scratches for free. I highly recommend them and would look there first for any car in the future.

Arsenio Wilson

Pigg Enterprises responded

We are thrilled you had such a great experience with Arsenio--just the experience you deserve and we expect from our team. Thank you for choosing Pigg Enterprises. If you haven't already, please be sure to like/follow Pigg Enterprises on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up-to-speed with all we have going on!

Oct 12, 2018 -

Jmurphr3 responded

Hey, if it matters. The person who helped me was actually CJ Smith. I picked up the wrong business card and just noticed I put the wrong person in the review. I didn't work with Arsenio at all. I only dealt with CJ. Sorry about that. Just wanted to clear it up because CJ definitely deserves credit because of how good I believe he did.