Pigg Enterprises

1183 South Memorial Drive , Prattville, Alabama 36067

579 Reviews of Pigg Enterprises

September 21, 2018

"Awesome Experience "

- Looking for a good deal guy.

Another great experience with Pigg Enterprise and Arsenio Wilson. This was my second car within 2 years that I purchased from them. They really worked with me on both. If I'm in the need in the future I will definitely give Pigg Enterprise a call.

September 20, 2018

"Easy hassle fee buying"

- Daveyfan28

This is hands down the easiest vehicle I have ever purchased! The staff did not hound me or try and “convince” to buy a vehicle. They showed me the vehicles I wanted to see and then gave me the bottom line price. No haggling or games!

September 18, 2018

"Thank you Joel"

- UAtatey

I was referred to Joel, and had a great experience with him. We found the car we wanted online, and Joel made sure we had our application in quickly and had financing available. Some parts to the car had to be replaced, and Joel communicated efficiently with us letting us know what our timeline was. This was an easy and enjoyable car purchasing experience. Will definitely recommend Pigg and Joel to others. Pat was great - and the financing aspects went smoothly for sure.

Pigg Enterprises responded

Thank you so much for trusting the recommendation to visit Pigg Enterprises and Joel--please thank your family/friend for sending you our way! We are blessed to have such loyal repeat customers and hope that you will become one as well. If you haven't already, please be sure to like/follow Pigg Enterprises on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to speed with all that we have going on. Thank you again for your business--it means the world to us!

September 17, 2018

"Great experience "

- Ladybug

Where do I start !! Pigg enterprises was the best car buying experience I’ve ever had . They were top notch from start to finish . Joel was so professional , very knowledgeable and caring . He made the whole process so easy for me !!I he went above and beyond . I’ve never experienced such great people at any car dealership, these people are a God send . I didn’t feel pressured or stressed to by a car , I would highly recommend PIGG Enterprises to everyone. Thank you !!

Wes Allen

Pigg Enterprises responded

Thanks for the rave review--this is wonderful to hear! We are so glad you had such an enjoyable experience, and promise to do our best to ensure that is the case each and every time you're in the market for a vehicle in the future. If you haven't already, please be sure to like/follow Pigg Enterprises on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to speed with all that we have going on. Enjoy your new car--we truly appreciate your business!

September 17, 2018

"Awesome buying experience"

- Tattoo Outlaw Justin

No hassle, no games, no bs. Quick and easy buying process. Worked with us to give us the best deal on the car we wanted. Awesome folks, no pressure like the other lot we visited. Make these guys your first visit or you'll regret it. Awesome 2014 Mazda 6 :)

Pigg Enterprises responded

We are so glad you're enjoying your Mazda 6!! Thank you so much for trusting us with your recent purchase--we work hard to ensure it's a painless and enjoyable process each time. If you haven't already, please be sure to like/follow Pigg Enterprises on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to speed with all that we have going on. Thanks again for choosing us!

September 14, 2018

"Just as expected, positive! "

- Bliss

I purchased my first vehicle from Pigg in 2009, it stopped running last week. Today, test drove three vehicles without a salesman in the back seat. The vehicles were cleaned, had gas in them and on the interstate we went. Made a decision and purchased my second vehicle from Pigg without any problems. Thanks to CJ, Pat and all who made this a positive experience.. We were well taken care of and it's well appreciated!

Johnny "JD" Davis

Pigg Enterprises responded

We can't tell you how much it means to us that you chose to make a repeat purchase with us--thank you so very much! We are thrilled that you had such a positive experience and hope that you will share it with your family and friends. If you haven't already, please be sure to like/follow Pigg Enterprises on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to speed with all that we have going on. Thanks again!

September 13, 2018

"A Great Experience"

- panda94

Went in to get a car after my old car (a 2006 Altima) got totaled in a wreck. The employees were very friendly and patient. They made buying my new car, a 2015 Corolla S Plus, a very painless and easy to follow experience. I also bought my 2006 Altima from Pigg, and I would gladly recommend them for anyone looking for a good buying experience with friendly employees and a solid selection of cars.

Jerrod Pigg

Pigg Enterprises responded

We hated to hear of your accident, but are so grateful you are safe! Thank you so much for choosing to trust us again with your business--there is nothing more humbling for us than to have loyal customers choose us time and time again. THANK YOU! If you haven't already, please be sure to like/follow Pigg Enterprises on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to speed with all that we have going on.

September 12, 2018

"No pain buying"

- Bernie60

Pigg Enterprises doesn't pressure you, they don't hassle you -- they just let you pick the vehicle and decide whether to buy it or not. Absolutely the MOST painless car experience of my life AND I got a great deal!!!

Pigg Enterprises responded

That's exactly how vehicle-buying should be, each and every time! We are so glad you are pleased with your experience and look forward to helping you out again in the future. If you haven't already, please be sure to like/follow Pigg Enterprises on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to speed with all that we have going on. Thank you so much for your business--we sincerely appreciate you!

September 03, 2018

"Friendly, Straightforward and Professional"

- BP2018

I am very happy with my experience and purchase at Pigg Enterprises. From start to finish all of the folks I interacted with were friendly and professional. I stopped in to look at a specific truck that I had seen online. I requested more information through the USAA car buying service and CJ was quick to respond. I enjoyed having him as my salesman. His friendly, honest manner was great and he and his manager quickly put together a good deal on the vehicle. I brought my own financing, so the paperwork the next day was quick and easy. The environment at this dealership is relaxed and professional, which made the experience more enjoyable. As for the vehicle pricing, I received a very good deal, both on the trade-in and on the purchase of the new (to me) truck. I'm very happy with the deal I got from Pigg Enterprises.

Sep 04, 2018 -

Pigg Enterprises responded

Thank you so very much for this rave review! We are thrilled to hear you had such a pleasant experience with CJ and the entire team, and we look forward to the opportunity to help you again in the future. If you haven't had a chance to do so already, please be sure to like/follow Pigg Enterprises on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all that we have going on!

September 02, 2018

"Excellent customer service "

- Wilson2018

They do not disappoint. They listened to what I wanted and needed and made sure they delivered. Never pushy or harassing. Very friendly and very professional!! Would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Sep 04, 2018 -

Pigg Enterprises responded

Thank you so very much for the kind words! We work hard each day to provide just this kind of experience, making vehicle-buying enjoyable! Thank you so much for your business, and we hope we have earned it in the future as well. If you haven't had a chance to do so already, please be sure to like/follow Pigg Enterprises on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all that we have going on!