Pigg Enterprises

518 Reviews of Pigg Enterprises

April 19, 2018

"Amazing Experience "

- Bakers1151

Copy of letter I sent to the dealership, we are super pleased with every interaction with Pigg Ent. ------------------------ Attn: Joel and the fantastic team I am really late in writing this thank you note but better late than never! Over a month ago, we had our truck serviced at McGriff and they found an issue with our sway bar links, the amount of wear and tear had taken more time to occur than our ownership of the vehicle. Since they know how Pigg operates and the integrity of your business, then encouraged us to reach out to you for replacement. I called Joel, and within an hour he had us set up with Gillespie for a service time. I honestly thought this would be a time for Gillespie to review the problem, report back to Pigg, and then a decision would be made, perhaps even another service visit required. Imagine my surprise with my Father-in-law, Jim, (who graciously agreed to take our truck in for us) called to tell me it was all taken care of, and within such a quick time frame. He also said how nice and hospitable the Gillespie crew was too. Service after the sale is a REAL thing at Pigg. We are so thankful to Pigg for standing behind their word and making this such a smooth and easy task. Amazing customer service, we are customers for life! Sincerely, Brandon and Natasha Baker

April 19, 2018

"Great buying experience!"

- scooter

Gave top dollar for my trade in. Very easy to deal with. Great selection of trucks. Could not be happier with the GMC 2500HD I purchased.

April 18, 2018

"Great experience and fast. "

- B & J

We have always heard great things about this dealership. Went in one afternoon to just look. Ended up purchasing and picking up the next morning. Arsenio was wonderful in helping up find the perfect vehicle and giving us a great trade in. Signing paperwork was fast also. In and out in about 20 minutes.

Pigg Enterprises responded

Thanks so much for the review! We really strive to make the car-buying experience as smooth as possible--the way it should be! We appreciate your business. If you haven't already, please be sure to follow/like us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to speed with everything we have going on!

April 17, 2018

"Awesome Experience "

- infusnman

Car buying use to be a dreaded experience, but the guys at Pigg Enterprises totally changed that for me. They are professional and efficient with no high pressure tactics. They work hard to find the best financing for your budget I honestly can say this is the first enjoyable car buying experience I’ve ever had!! Special thanks to Joel, Wes,and Pat!!!

Pigg Enterprises responded

Thank you for the review--we are so glad we were able to shift the car-buying experience for you (to what it really should be like!). It was our pleasure to help you out. If you haven't already, please be sure to follow/like us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to speed with everything we have going on!

April 16, 2018

"No Pressure/ Almost Enjoyable..."

- Cecil D

My wife and I needed a van - quick, but we weren't in a hurry. Ready to get something done if the right deal came along. Arsenio made that happen. He was very helpful without being overbearing at all. He and Pat worked with the banks to get us a great rate and we left with a higher quality vehicle than we had anticipated for less money than we planned to spend. We will be back for our next vehicle purchase. We definitely got a Squeal of a Deal!

Pigg Enterprises responded

Thanks for the review Cecil! It is always a great day (and Squeal of a Deal!) when you get higher quality/lower pricing--thanks for giving our team a chance to help you out! We hope you're enjoying the new van. If you haven't already, please be sure to follow/like us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to speed with everything we have going on!

April 16, 2018

"Great service"

- Tyler Price

Went in thinking I would just look around and ended up getting a good deal on a truck.very easy to work with up there great service and real helpful.

Pigg Enterprises responded

Thanks so much for the review Tyler, and thank you for giving us a shot! We are thrilled we were able to help with your truck purchase--all while highlighting your precious dog in our pet contest. Now, that right there is a real Squeal of a Deal! If you haven't already, please be sure to follow/like us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to speed with everything we have going on!

April 15, 2018

"Very Professional "

- Que_Alford

The staff were a great help with purchasing my first vehicle. They were able to answer all of my question. I received a great deal!

Pigg Enterprises responded

Thanks so much for the review! We couldn't be happier that we were able to help you with the purchase of your first vehicle--hope you're enjoying it! If you haven't already, please be sure to follow/like us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to speed with everything we have going on!

April 12, 2018

"Outstanding service"

- Letssee

I was looking for a small pickup truck and found one on there site and i put in a inquiry and recived a call within an hour and was avle to get approved for the truck with out going to the store and when i arrived i was greeted and given the chance to check the truck out and tell them if i did wantor diddnt want and i said yes the finance department was fast once it was my turn he explained all the paperwork and got me on my way

Pigg Enterprises responded

Thanks so much for the review, and we are glad to hear the process was smooth and quick! We hope you're enjoying that new truck! If you haven't already, please like/follow Pigg Enterprises on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to speed on everything we have going on!

April 10, 2018

"Very helpful all along the way!"

- Chase Counsell

My family has some business with Pigg Enterprises for years now and they have always made sure we get a good deal on a car. They are always friendly and want you to be happy with your car.

Robert Pigg

Pigg Enterprises responded

Hi Chase--thank you for your loyalty! We appreciate you and your family very much. If you haven't already, please like/follow Pigg Enterprises on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to speed on everything we have going on!

April 10, 2018

"I will never do business with anyone else. "

- JimmyMathis

Extremely honest and forthcoming. Relys on return business and their reputation so making the customer happy is priority one. The only dealership that gave me the value of my trade in. All others would only give me what buyoff equaled.

Jamie Frost
Johnny "JD" Davis
Robert Pigg
Squealer Pigg
Other Employees : Leslie Simmons

Pigg Enterprises responded

Thanks for the review Jimmy! You're right--reputation is everything, and we work hard each and every day to ensure we provide an enjoyable and honest car-buying experience for our awesome customers. You definitely are our #1 priority! If you haven't already, please like/follow Pigg Enterprises on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to speed on everything we have going on!