Pigg Enterprises

Retail Sales Manager

July 21, 2018

"Awesome service!"

- MrsKilby

We live in Birmingham and I had been searching local dealerships with no luck.. searched online to see what Pigg had to offer since I've heard good things about them. I found an SUV I was interested in and called my family that was closer to go and check it out. They let my MIL test drive it and check it out for us. They allowed her to take it to her mechanic to check for any problems. We put down a deposit to hold the car for a week until we could get down to Prattville. We worked with Joel and he had everything ready for us even offered to install the carseat for a test drive ourselves. There was no rushing like at other dealerships, no pressure to buy. Highly recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle to check out Pigg Enterprises.

Joel Raley

July 20, 2018

"Great experience with Pigg Enterprises"

- gibby097983

I've used Pigg quite a bit in the past, and this experience this time was just as before--pleasant, and no hassle. I have recommended them to others and will continue to do.

Arsenio Wilson

July 19, 2018

"Trade-in"

- als0059

Had a great experience! This was my first time buying a vehicle and they were patient and helpful. Process was speedy. Will definitely use again.

Robert Pigg