Porsche Beaverton

Porsche Sales Manager
Nate Kittleson, Service Advisor, Porsche Beaverton

Nate Kittleson

July 24, 2018

"UPDATE TO REVIEW POSTED LAST MONTH"

- ChrisA

I am writing to retract my previous post regarding Sunset Imports, also known as Porsche Beaverton. After writing about my experience with this dealership last month, I received a call from Peter Young, the Operations Director at Sunset Imports. Peter is in charge of operations for the dealership and Kyle McLean and Larry Wendell’s boss. Unlike Larry and Kyle, Peter immediately acknowledged my issues and admitted the dealership made a mistake in the way my issues were handled by his General Manager, Larry Wendell. Peter listened to the recordings of the phone conversations between me and the dealership, read the emails between us and quickly realized the dealership did not manage this situation properly. Clearly my negative impressions of Porsche Beaverton were the work of one man, Larry Wendell and his actions do not reflect either the staff nor the organization at Porsche Beaverton. After discussing this issue with Peter at length, it appears there was an honest mistake made and as such, Peter was anxious and willing to resolve this to my satisfaction. Even his salesperson Kyle McLean, was likely only following orders from his boss Larry, and was not responsible for how this issue was handled. Mr. Young and I have come to a fair and reasonable agreement regarding the vehicle I purchased from them, and I am 100% satisfied with the resolution. I commend the actions of Peter Young and appreciate his honesty and integrity in dealing with this matter. While I would still recommend avoiding Larry Wendell at all costs, I highly recommend Peter Young and the rest of the folks at Porsche Beaverton. One bad apple does not in fact spoil the whole barrel. I intend to give this dealership all my business in the future, thanks to the efforts and actions of Peter Young. I hope ownership recognizes the outstanding effort of Peter Young in working to resolve this issue. If I were the owner of Porsche Beaverton, Peter would receive a raise and a promotion. This was a very stressful and difficult situation for me and my wife which could have spiraled out of control. Peter did everything in his power to resolve my issues and make it right. He did so quickly and properly with professionalism. Peter you are a good and honorable guy and a pleasure to work with. Thank you again. I wish you and Porsche Beaverton all the best.

Kyle McLean
Larry Wendell
Brad Seaman
Other Employees : Peter Young

July 13, 2018

"Unmatched Customer Experience!"

- Exceptional Experience

Walking into the showroom door, you know you're about to have an exceptional customer-focused experience. The showroom, work spaces and convenience areas are all well laid out and white-glove clean. The customer service representatives (sales and support staff) are professionally attired, knowledgable and attentive without being in a rush to "sell" you a car. They know they have an exceptional product and there's probably a good reason you've come to the dealership. My questions about a particular car I'd seen on the dealer's web site and was on the showroom floor were all answered and the test drive I requested was easily facilitated. I told them I wanted to think things over for a day and would get back with them. Never felt even the tiniest bit of pressure to make a decision on the spot. I did return the following day, made sure the car would "accommodate" my needs as well as my lifestyle and made the purchase. They handled my trade-in with the same open and honest integrity, giving me a very fair price and even had my car "pre-sold" to another dealer, so we all felt confident about the transaction. Same exceptional customer service extended through the paperwork, car prep and detailed walk through on the car. Follow up phone calls to be sure I was happy with the car and didn't have any questions were much appreciated. My sales representative, Lance Gearing, has been a pleasure to work with as has service representative Ian Prater. Five stars to Porsche Beaverton. BTW, I've dealt with this dealership four times now, including three previous Audi purchases, and always found this same high level of integrity and customer service.

Lance Gearing
Nick Roseta
Ian Prater
Other Employees : Woman in Finance who handled all of the paperwork--5 Stars as well.

July 09, 2018

"Nice service department"

- Matt K

Jesse did a great job taking care of my car. Easy in and out of the dealership. Ben, the technician was very careful going over everything to make sure that there were no problems. Great dealership.

Jesse South