Porsche Beaverton

Porsche Pre Owned Sales Manager

December 16, 2018

"Make it easy"

- Dncar78

Beaverton/Sunset Porsche just make it easy. We had expectations going in and they still exceeded our expectations of a fair deal working with great people.

Lance Gearing

December 16, 2018

"2007 911 Intermediate Service"

- 2007 911 S

I purchased my first 911 from this dealership in November 2107. The recent visit was to complete the cars annual service. My experience started with Amy my service tech and she was perfect. She went through all the items covered on the intermediate service and set me up in a new Panamera for the day. That was fun. When I picked the car up I had a few questions. One of the mechanics (Lyle) came out of the shop and answered them. I had a few because this was my first service with my first 911 so of course I wanted to gain as much information as possible. He patiently answered every question. The car was cleaned and is running perfect. The facility is beautiful - and everyone I came in contact with professional and truly kind. Thank you for making my dream car a complete package.

Amy and Lyle in service

November 29, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service!!!"

- Tyrone04

I would like to say that Amy was amazing. She provided me excellent customer service. She greeted me with a big smile and friendly attitude. She made me feel welcomed and gave me the impression that customers should feel right at home. She gave me a tour of the facility. Showed me the wireless information, the snack bar area and the upstairs quiet area. Overall, I am very satisfied with her professionalism. I definitely will be back next time I need service for my Cayman. Thanks, Lawrence

Amy