Porsche Orland Park, A Joe Rizza Dealership

4.1

8130 West 159th Street, Orland Park, Illinois 60462

Danielle Maloney, Internet Sales Manager, Porsche Orland Park, A Joe Rizza Dealership

Danielle Maloney

Internet Sales Manager
Maen Judeh, General Manager, Porsche Orland Park, A Joe Rizza Dealership

Maen Judeh

3.9
Larry Gjojdeshi, Finance Manager, Porsche Orland Park, A Joe Rizza Dealership

Larry Gjojdeshi

3.4
Michael Kozeluh, Porsche Sales Professional, Porsche Orland Park, A Joe Rizza Dealership

Porsche Sales Professional

June 23, 2018

"Straight Forward Approach"

- srdubya

Working with Porsche Orland Park was in stark contrast to other experiences I have had looking for a used 991.1. Mike was very helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. Being a remote buyer, his approach made a huge difference.

June 21, 2018

"Mike and Porsche Orland Park-What a great experience! "

- Blank411

My husband and I have bought and sold many vehicles at many different dealerships across the country and Mike and the whole group at Orland Park Porsche blew us away with their knowledge, honesty and personal service. We have never had such an easy, seamless transaction feeling like we were so important and well taken care of. We are not only thrilled with our new vehicle we left the dealership believing we got the best deal possible! Thank you Mike!!

June 21, 2018

"I bought a used BMW very poor ordeal. "

- Anthony 750li

They would not negotiate the price much $750 to be exact. The cost of the second key fob I needed to purchase for my wifes access to the vehicle .I relied on my conversation with the salesman michael kozeluh, I wanted the car and he knew it, however after taking it to a BMW dealer they did not want to share any of cost to repair it,not one dime flat out no,and don't call again. Thank you , Anthony

Larry Gjojdeshi