Porsche Riverside

Michael Barcelona

December 14, 2017

"LIKE CLOCKWORK"

- Victory Tischler-Blue

I recently purchased a new Cayenne and have been so pleased with the speed, efficiency and professionalism of David Barron with respect to service related issues. The car is a dream, of course - but being able to depend on the dealership after the fact is what really matters to me and David Barron has come through big time. The minor issues I had with the car were tested, fixed and then tested again. Thank you David - you've made my experience with Porsche of Riverside a real pleasure to do business with!

David Barron

December 13, 2017

"Amazing service"

- ak13

Tony Nguyen is an amazing salesman we traded in our Highlander and Tony has us walking out in Porsche Cayenne !! I definitely recommend coming to this dealer and speaking with Tony. You will not regret it all the salesmans here have a lot of patience and will get you the greatest deal and going home in a great Porsche!

Tony Nguyen

December 11, 2017

"Walter’s Porshe"

- Nina

After reading great reviews regarding this dealership my husband and I decided to come out to Walter’s Porshe. We purchased our first Macan and it was a wonderful experience. John Beech was able to answer all my questions everything went smoothly and he even text me to congratulate me and to make sure we enjoy our Macan, later that day. I will definitely be back to Walter’s Porshe again. Thank you John!

John Beech