Porsche Riverside

Jeremy Bishop

November 17, 2018

"Patient help"

- Min

It is a patient person. Because I don't know much about the car and the English is not good, he can patiently explain and provide advice. thank you very much!

Henry Quezada

November 17, 2018

"XLNT CONVENIENT SERVICE WITH DAVID BARRON"

- Pat Brotman MD

I picked up a large bolt in my rear tire on my Macan GTS. David Barron arranged for me to pick up a loaner car the night before i took my car in. I had my car trucked into the dealer first thing in the morning. I was able to pick up my car a couple of hours later on my way to work. I always receive first class service at Porsche Riverside and David Barron always makes it happen.

David Barron

November 16, 2018

"Fair and honest repair."

- CharlieK911

Mike Barcelona cared for me and my Carrera S in a most professional manner. Product knowledge, discount parts prices, and clear communication are his tools. I not only recommend him and this dealership, I say, one would be making a serious mistake by trading anywhere else!

Michael Barcelona