Premier Subaru Watertown

Edwin Estrada

April 16, 2018

"Made to feel special."

- Thomas

We were treated specally, everyone went out of their way for us. Did not feel any hassels or pressures moving threw the process. We deal with AJ, who listened to our needs and confidently answered our questions.

Aj Daluz
Melanie Kandefer
Carmine Valentino

April 15, 2018

"Son's First Vehicle Purchase"

- CHRISTOPHER STEFAN

I visited Premier with my son to review a used vehicle. The staff was very friendly and responsive to questions. We had a wonderful experience reviewing the vehicle and was able to drive off the lot the same day. Special thanks to Sarah, Joe and Sherry for their support and fast processing with paperwork. I would definitely recommend this dealer to friends and family. Regards, Chris

Sarah Ritenour
Other Employees : Joe

April 12, 2018

"MY FOURTH SUBARU"

- king,jon1953

AFTER CONTACTING PREMIER SUBARU,I TALKED TO ONE PERSON ON THE PHONE,WAS MET BY THAT PERSON WHO HANDED ME OFF TO ANOTHER SALES PERSON.WE DISCUSSED WHAT I WANTED AND WAS HANDED OFF TO ANOTHER PERSON TO DISCUSS FINANCE.AFTER MAKING THE DEAL I WAS HANDED OFF TO ANOTHER PERSON WHO EXPLAINED THE TECHNICAL FUNCTIONS IN THE CAR.I WAS HANDED BACK TO THE SALES PERSON THEN BACK TO THE FINANCE PERSON. I HAVE PURCHASED MANY VEHICLES OVER THE YEARS AND USUALLY JUST DEALT WITH THE ORIGINAL SALES PERSON.I GUESS TIMES ARE CHANGING. THERE WERE TWO EXPENSIVE OPTIONS THEY PUT ON THE ESTIMATE,GLASS ETCHING AND NITROGEN AIR IN THE TIRES.I SPECIFICALLY ASKED THAT THESE BE REMOVED,THEY TOTALED ALMOST $500.00. WHEN I PICKED UP THE CAR,THE OPTIONS WERE STILL ON THE INVOICE. ONLY THROUGH CAREFUL CHECKING DID I NOTICE IT.THEY WERE REMOVED AND I WASN'T CHARGED.I HOPE THEY WERE NOT TRYING TO SLIP ONE PAST ME. EVERYONE WAS VERY NICE AND KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP.

Sarah Ritenour