Premier Subaru - Service Center

65 Reviews of Premier Subaru - Service Center

August 22, 2018

"EXTRA MILES"

- KITTY

I BROUGHT MY FORESTER IN FOR SERVICE ON 8/20/18 FOR OIL CHANGE AND A/C NOT WORKING, THEY FIXED THE A/C LEAK BUT NOW ON A SEMI COOL DAY IT ONLY GOES DOWN TO 57 DEGREES BEFORE IT WENT TO 48 ON A VERY HOT DAY....OIL CHANGE WENT WELL...I PICKED UP THE CAR AND NOTICE IT HAD 10.5 MORE MILES ON IT, DO THEY REALLY HAVE TO TEST DRIVE THE CAR AFTER AN OIL CHANGE OR TO FIX THE A/C?...THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR A 10 MILE TEST DRIVE....

Colleen Hickey
2.0
Aug 22, 2018 -

Premier Subaru responded

We are happy to look at your Forester A/C again to ensure that it is working correctly. One of the reasons we do test drive the vehicles is to (a) properly diagnose the problem and (b) once repaired, so that we can do a "quality control" ride to ensure that it is operating. Sometimes, it does take some miles in order to attempt to duplicate a problem or, identify if it is working or not. We do need to experience actual driving conditions in order to ensure that the vehicles are operating to factory specifications and, that would include an air conditioning repair. We are happy to review these results with you as, we can also show you the air flow temperature meters that we use to ensure that the air temperature is that specified by the factory.

August 14, 2018

"Parts Dept -Gregg Mattison is OUTSTANDING!!!"

- Bobbysubaru

I recently visited the parts & service department for some advice and the guys there were so cheerful and helpful. With my questions the others often chimed in with helpful advice so that I could get the right parts for my car. There's a great team effort there. And, as my car ages I look forward to many more years of dependability with my Subaru. Bobby W. Subaru Outback 2001

John Calash
Shaun Daly
Rachael Kudej
Gregg Mattison
John Williams
Aug 14, 2018 -

Premier Subaru responded

Bobby, We greatly appreciate your 5 star review , We are so pleased you had a positive experience with our parts and service department. Thank you for visiting Premier Subaru. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

August 01, 2018

"Excellent service"

- driver 01

My Subaru Forester was serviced at the scheduled time. All personnel were polite and helpful. Additional support was provided to explain some interface features that are not clearly depicted in the manual.

Eliot
Aug 07, 2018 -

Premier Subaru responded

Hi Driver 01, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!

July 10, 2018

"Turn off the TV"

- Turn off the TV

You have a fine waiting area that’s nicely stocked and set up for folks to get some work done with Wi-Fi and a desk area but...the TV was turned on to some daytime soap opera. When I was there, two people were trying to work at the desk, two were trying to read, and one was napping. NO ONE was watching TV. Why do waiting rooms insist on thinking people want to watch TV all the time? How about walking a different path? A quiet area where people can wait unassaulted by yelling TV commercials?

Scott Collins
Jul 10, 2018 -

Premier Subaru responded

Thank you so much for your valuable review and comments. We have absolutely incorporated your suggestions into our new facility which is under construction now - and, will be done in February/March, 2019. This new - state of the art facility - will have quiet areas for those that just want to read - or, catch up on a bit of work. Plus, there will be a much expanded refreshment center and, natural sunlight in areas. We value your time while at the dealership and, want you to have a place that is most comfortable. Thank you so much for your comments - and, your business with our company!

June 30, 2018

"Gave Dealership One more Shot /dealership failed"

- karlj

A word of Advice. If a car dealership tries to sell you oil changes in bulk , Don't. I had many problems buying a one year old used Outback. After delivery , many interior parts came loose. Some interior parts were missing. Recently , I replaced the speakers because the sound quality was so very poor. The speakers were just a group of miss matched speakers, because someone removed the original Subaru speakers. Prior to my purchase of the vehicle, some apparently swapped out and/or removed interior parts and as a result I made various discoveries of features that did not work and things that came apart I swore I would never return to that dealer ever again. Recently , I came across the key tag for the bulk oil changes and I was owed three. Like a fool, I returned to the dealership for the express service, and I was told it was no longer valid, as my key tag was broke in two, taped.

Angry Nameless Woman ?, Barbara Mullen
Jul 02, 2018 -

Premier Subaru responded

Mr. Janesky/ Your repeated reviews are truly bordering on near harassment to our company and team. You seemingly have set a calendar to leave a negative review each year. As you know, from more than a year ago, when you left a negative review on a vehicle service that we had done three years prior to that, we kindly asked that you refrain from further communication with our company. You attempted and filed complaints with the BBB, AAA and others – all of which were found in our favor. You have not been in our dealership for more than a year and, you made representations that you sold your Subaru more than one year ago. At this time, we will file a formal complaint with Yelp and, any other review organization, that your commentary is mere harassment at this time and not a relevant review.

June 29, 2018

"Ted is the one you want!"

- Great times

I was in for service yesterday and figured I’d stop in to see my salesman Ted. Even though he seemed very busy he still took the time to chat with me and catch up. Asked me how my Outback was treating me and also mentioned some of my family. I was insanely impressed he remembered the specific conversation we had almost a year ago. Thank you so much Ted for being the best part of Premier Subaru!

Ted Astarita
Jun 29, 2018 -

Premier Subaru responded

Thank you for the 5 Star Review - We're happy to hear that you and Ted were able to catch up and that your experience here at Premier Subaru was a great one! Bob Alvine, President/General Mgr.

May 16, 2018

"Replace Oxygen Sensor on 2000 Forester"

- bobrussell44

The "Check Engine" indicator lit about two weeks ago, so I made a service appointment. The diagnostic check indicated a defective oxygen sensor. A replacement sensor was not in stock at the parts department, so it was ordered and received a few days later. An appointment for replacing the sensor was scheduled. The time interval for the replacement was estimated to be three hours. The courtesy shuttle dropped me off at home and picked me up about three hours later, when the repair was completed. I am very pleased by the service experience I had at Premier Subaru.

Gary Brown
May 16, 2018 -

Premier Subaru responded

Thank you for your great rating, bobrussell44! It was our pleasure to provide you with the excellent service you deserved during your recent visit. We truly appreciate your business & thank you for choosing Premier Subaru in Branford. Have a fantastic day! Sincerely, Bob Alvine, President / GM

April 30, 2018

"Subaru parts manager, Shaun Daly, GREAT!!!"

- Bobbysubaru

I visit this Subaru parts department for my original Subaru Outback 2001 parts. The manager Shaun Daly there is great and extremely knowledgeable. Often he will remember the names of the parts from memory and is very friendly. I would highly recommend visiting them in person for your original Subaru parts every time! Bobby W.

Shaun Daly
Rachael Kudej
Gregg Mattison
May 01, 2018 -

Premier Subaru responded

Thank you for the great rating, Bobby W. We are glad your visit to our dealership was a positive one. We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Have a great day! Sincerely, Bob Alvine, President / GM

April 21, 2018

"Acts of Kindness is their Currency "

- Victoria Celestin

I cannot thank Candice Slatt and Brian Laguessa enough for getting the tar and rocks out of my tire. Two thumbs way up! Victoria Celestin

Candice Slatt
Other Employees : Brian Iaguessa
Apr 23, 2018 -

Premier Subaru responded

Thank you for your great rating, Victoria! It was our pleasure to provide you with the excellent service you deserved during your recent visit. We truly appreciate your business & thank you for choosing Premier Subaru in Branford. Have a fantastic day! Sincerely, Bob Alvine, President / GM

April 09, 2018

"Oil service/maintenance"

- Fat

I always have a great experience at this dealership. My Subaru is 9 years old now and I never took it to any other place once. Everyone is friendly and makes sure that I get the best deal and best service. Most of the time Scott is the assignee. Only occasionally, because of my schedule, the assignee changes but I still get the best experience. Keep up the good work!

Gary Brown
Scott Collins
David Harger
Lisa Hartshorn
Other Employees : Ericka Hafford
Apr 09, 2018 -

Premier Subaru responded

Thanks for the great 5-star review! We hope to see you back at the dealership soon! Safe travels! Sincerely, Bob Alvine, President / GM