Prestige Auto Mall

3.9

November 11, 2018

"Simply amazing!"

- ZRich0807

The process was quick, easy, and overall the best! Andrew was very friendly and helped me with many options and helped get me into a new car same day! Andrew and his fellow staff made me feel comfortable from the moment I walked in the door! I'm glad to have chose Prestige Auto Mall!

Andrew Lucas

November 11, 2018

"Great Buying Experience! I’ll be back :)"

- Carguy Marty

I found a car on line and went to check it out. Everyone was very nice and professional. Very little pressure to buy in a happy environment. Of course they want to sell you a car but they didn’t over push. The car was exactly as advertised. I drove the car and checked it’s operation. Everything worked. Upon return we talked price and I left without buying only to get a call that resulted in purchase. Ed, Scott Bibb (GM) & Brett Porter (F&I) were all very nice & professional. I recommend them & will be back for my next purchase.

Edward Bost
Scott Bibb
Other Employees : Brett Porter

November 10, 2018

"Helping, friendly, and exciting!"

- Jamel0988

Would recommend to family and friend's. Very welcoming and inviting. Brianna was very awesome and patient with me throughout the whole process. Thank you very much!

Brianna Hamilton