Prestige Cadillac

27 Reviews of Prestige Cadillac

April 07, 2018

"Great customer service!!!"

- Happy Customer

I walked into Prestige Cadillac at 5 min before closing knowing I probably wouldn't be able to test a car I was interested in. I apologized for being there at closing and was immediately welcomed in and told "we aren't closed until our customers have left". I was introduced to Henry Flakes and the same message was reiterated!! I proceeded to do the test drive and loved the car and left later that evening having purchased the car. Brian was also there to work on the financing angle as well. I returned the next day to sign and get my car but I didn't have anyone to drive it out for me. Henry didn't hesitate and arranged to drive my car to my destination and I returned him back to the dealership. My destination was 40 miles away! This dealership, especially Henry, went above and beyond my expectations!!! Great job Team Prestige!!!

Apr 09, 2018 -

Prestige Cadillac responded

Hello, Thank you so much for the awesome review! henry always goes the extra mile (in this case 40 extra miles) to take care of his customers! We appreciate your business and we appreciate you taking the time to write this review! We are here for all of your vehicle needs. Thank you, Prestige Cadillac Customer Care Team wecare@prestigeautomotive.com (586)758-1800

March 21, 2018

"Purchase of a Used Car"

- Julie Watters

We had a great experience purchasing a vehicle from Prestige Cadillac. Our salesman was Henry Flakes. He treated us with the most respect and honesty that we could ask for. Made our transaction flow smoothly. Thanks Henry!! I would definitely purchase another car from this dealership.

Mar 22, 2018 -

Prestige Cadillac responded

Dear Julie, Thank you so much for taking the time write such a glowing review about our sales associate, Henry Flakes. We are so grateful that you had such a wonderful experience with us at Prestige Cadillac! We hope to see you again! We are here for all of your vehicle needs. Thank you, Prestige Cadillac Customer Care wecare@prestigeautomotive.com (586) 758-1800

March 01, 2018

"Excellent Dealership "

- Diggs 200

Prestige Cadillac dealership is the best in the state of Michigan. Amazing customer service, building clean both inside as well as outside, a vast variety of cars. The entire staff was pleasant, kind and treated me with respect. Henry Flakes, in particular, was an excellent salesman. I would recommend Prestige Cadillac to anyone looking to purchase a new or used Cadillac. Their price point will beat out all other dealerships. Prestige Cadillac is a very family friendly dealership. Purchasing a vehicle from Prestige Cadillac I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Mar 02, 2018 -

Prestige Cadillac responded

Hello, We are so grateful that you have had such a wonderful experience with us! Henry is an amazing sales associate and works to keep every customer happy! We are here for all of your vehicle needs and we hope to see you again! Thank you, Prestige Cadillac Customer Care Team wecare@prestigeautomotive.com (586)758-1800

February 28, 2018

"great customer service "

- Vanessa523

I had a wonderful experience with mike at prestige Cadillac of warren. He is very knowledgeable & helpful and even picked me up when I didn't have a ride. He has an awesome personality & I am so glad that i chose prestige Cadillac of warren

Mike Battles
Feb 28, 2018 -

Prestige Cadillac responded

Dear Vanessa, Thank you so much for writing an awesome review. Mike Battles is an amazing salesman and we are so grateful that you had such an incredible experience with us at Prestige Cadillac. We are here for all of your vehicle needs. Thank you, Prestige Cadillac Customer Care Team wecare@prestigeautomotive.com (586) 758-1800

February 03, 2018

"Couldn't be happier with my experience!!"

- AnnaZ

After an awful expierience at a Chevy Dealer in Reford, MI. I found my 2014 Cruze at Prestige Cadillac! I was treated with such professionalism and kindness I would recommend my Salesmen Michael Battles to everyone in need of a new car! From start to finish this experience was GREAT. I need to mention that I'am a woman who was shopping alone for a vehicle and was treated with the ultimate level of respect and kindness, very important to me! I Love my new 2014 Cruze and couldn't be happier that I found this Dealership to do business with!!

Mike Battles
Feb 05, 2018 -

Prestige Cadillac responded

Hi Anna, Thank you so much for the awesome review! Mike Battles is an amazing sales associate and always takes care of his customers! We are so grateful that you are happy with your purchase and we are here for all of your vehicle needs! Thank you, Prestige Cadillac Customer Care wecare@prestigeautomotive.com (586) 758-1800

January 18, 2018

"Amazingly pleasant!"

- KMccray123

I left prestige Cadillac feeling like I gained a new family! Sales associate Henry Flakes treated me like I was a true member of his family. He was most pleasant, took his time to make sure I understood every aspect of the transaction, showed exemplary patience. And went beyond the call of duty to make sure I was satisfied. This experience has guaranteed that all my future purchases will be with him and prestige! Thank you Mr. Flakes for the experience. You all have a new family member in me!

Jan 18, 2018 -

Prestige Cadillac responded

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Henry is awesome and we work hard to make sure you have an incredible experience with us at Prestige Cadillac! We are grateful that you had a wonderful experience and we treat our customers like family. Thank you, Prestige Cadillac Customer Care Team wecare@prestigeautomotive.com (586) 758-1800

January 05, 2018

"More than satisfied "

- Monroe 30

Our buying experience was more than we could have asked for! Henry was personable and professional. He made sure that we got exactly what we wanted with the best price. Henry went above and beyond to help us. He even worked with other staff to make sure we left completely satisfied. I would definitely recommend Prestige to any of my family or friends and tell them to go see Henry!

Jan 11, 2018 -

Prestige Cadillac responded

Thank you for the great review! We are glad that our staff was personable and professional during your visit. Thank you for the recommendation and hope to see you soon. Thank you, Prestige Cadillac Customer Care - wecare@prestigeautomotive.com - (586) 758-1800

December 30, 2017

"Excellent customer service "

- Jenkal

Excellent service and great dealer! Highly recommend this dealer to everyone! Maria is the best! The process fast and speedy for someone that doesn’t have much time

Maria DeSano
Jan 04, 2018 -

Prestige Cadillac responded

Hi, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a glowing review. Maria always makes sure her customers are happy. We appreciate your business and we are here for all of your car needs! Thank you, Prestige Cadillac Customer Care Team wecare@prestigeautomotive.com (586) 758-1800

December 15, 2017

"We are now lifelong customers. "

- Mrs. B

From our first contact with Cody, we experienced great service. Then we walked in the door and met our salesman, Henry Flakes. Henry treated us like family. He made the experience such an enjoyable process. No pressure. He listened to what we wanted and made it happen. Prestige Cadillac has earned lifelong customers.

Other Employees : Cody Bryant
Dec 20, 2017 -

Prestige Cadillac responded

Hi Mrs. B! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are always happy to provide excellent customer service, great products, and quality car service. Henry is a great salesperson and takes care of his customers. Cody always provides the best customer service. We are proud that we could make your car buying process a memorable experience! We are here for all of your car needs! Thank you, Prestige Customer Care. Email us at Wecare@prestigeautomotive.com or call directly 586-758-1800

Dec 20, 2017 -

December 12, 2017

"Fantastic service"

- Dawn18

Daniel did an amazing job getting us the car we wanted. No hassles! In our first winter storm Daniel drove our new car to our house and spent an hour with me going over all the functions of the car. I would highly recommend Daniel McGriff!! This is how car buying should be, excellent customer service!

Daniel McGriff
Dec 14, 2017 -

Prestige Cadillac responded

Dawn, thank you for the great review! We are glad that Daniel made your visit so positive. Thank you for the recommendation and hope to see you soon. Thank you, Prestige Cadillac Customer Care - wecare@prestigeautomotive.com - (586) 758-1800