Prestige Volkswagen of Turnersville NJ

103 Reviews of Prestige Volkswagen of Turnersville NJ

January 30, 2019

"Bought new car "

- Tootsie

Rich at Prestige was great got me a good deal, was not aggressive or overbearing and it was quick and painless process thank you Rich.

Joe Torres
Feb 01, 2019 -

Prestige Volkswagen of Turnersville NJ responded

Prestige Volkswagen would like to Thank You for your Kind Words about Rich Thomas, Erik Wark and Joe Torres, we are also glad that Rich wasn't aggressive & overbearing and that you got a Good Deal..

January 29, 2019

"Great experience - friendly, not pushed"

- BadBucky

Vincent was a great help and one of the reasons we bought the SUV at Prestige. Also, Erik was very helpful. Compared with several small SUVs and by far, the Tiguan was our best choice.

Jan 29, 2019 -

Prestige Volkswagen of Turnersville NJ responded

Prestige Volkswagen would like to Thank You for your Kind Words about Vince Deprofio and Erik Wark, we are also glad the Tiguan was your Best Choice of a Small SUV.

November 02, 2018

"First purchase was so easy we bought a second"

- eazycool

The purchase of our first VW GTI from Damon went so well we went back two weeks later and purchased a second GTI. There was no hard sale involved. Damon explained everything we needed to know about the car and let us make our decision at our own pace. No surprises or issues. He even had to track down the colors we wanted from other dealerships and did this as quickly as possible. I would recommend Damon to anyone interested in a VW.

Andy Amato
Damon Gross
Alex Mannino
Nov 02, 2018 -

Prestige Volkswagen of Turnersville NJ responded

Prestige Volkswagen would like to Thank You for your kind words about Damon Gross, Andy Amato & Alex Mannino, we are also glad that our Staff did sure a wonderful Job that you Purchased 2 GTI Vehicles.

October 25, 2018

"Rich and Erik are everything you wish for"

- Maxiallen

Rich was very knowledgeable and patient with me as I selected the car I wanted. Erik found the best financing available! Together they make a great team.. makes me feel like a true member of the prestige family.

Oct 26, 2018 -

Prestige Volkswagen of Turnersville NJ responded

Prestige Volkswagen would like to Thank You for your kind words about Rich Thomas & Erik Wark, we are also glad that our Staff were Knowledgeable & Patient throughout your Purchase Process and Welcome to the Prestige Family.

October 02, 2018

"Junie’s Wagone"

- Junie’s Wagon

We purchased a VW Atlas from Darius he was phenomenal with the sell and the follow thereafter. We had a few mechanical issues with the truck but, Darius put us at ease. He met us on a Sunday to ensure that the vehicle would be serviced on Monday. He stayed late and always answered our calls. Truly an outstanding salesman who understands that the sales relationships doesn’t just end at the signing of the papers. Darius understands the need to be continually satisfied with your purchase.

Darius Phillips
Oct 04, 2018 -

Prestige Volkswagen of Turnersville NJ responded

Prestige Volkswagen would like to Thank You for your kind words about Darius Phillips, we are also glad that Darius went the extra mile to ensure you were completely satisfied with your purchase.

"Great experience!"

- Mrfixit

Vinny was terrific, he showed us two cars in our price range and let us drive them. After we picked out the one we wanted he got to work and put the deal together quickly. He listened to what we wanted and made it all happen. We ran into a problem with insurance that kept us from leaving with the car that day but it got resolved and Vinny came in on his day off to finalize the deal, put the tags on it and even took pictures! Seriously, if you need a car go see Vinny. Jen Pinto was great too, all the paperwork went smoothly and were on the road quickly.

Other Employees : Jen Pinto

Prestige Volkswagen of Turnersville NJ responded

Prestige Volkswagen would like to Thank You for your kind words about Vince Deprofio & Jennifer Pinto, we are also glad that Vince made your Shopping Process Smooth & Quick.

"Amazing experience!!!"

- EWest

It was a pleasure getting to work with the folks at Prestige Volkswagen. The process was easy, enjoyable, and I would highly recommend to everyone.

Prestige Volkswagen of Turnersville NJ responded

Prestige Volkswagen would like to Thank You for your kind words about Vince Deprofio, we are also glad that Vince made your Shopping Process Enjoyable & Easy.

"Great easy experience!"

- Jersey1535

I was very pleased when I purchased my new Jetta. I knew exactly what I wanted and the dealer didn’t try to sell me stuff I didn’t want. Super fast and easy!

Alex Mannino

Prestige Volkswagen of Turnersville NJ responded

Prestige Volkswagen would like to Thank You for your kind words about Vince Deprofio, Erik Wark & Alex Mannino, we are also glad that Vince made your Shopping Process Fast & Easy.

September 22, 2018

"Thanks"

- Chad22

The buying process was simple, options were provided to fit my need. Everything was quick and easy to get through. Rich made the shopping process simple and Jen was great, friendly and efficient in getting documents signed.

Other Employees : Jennifer Pinto
Sep 24, 2018 -

Prestige Volkswagen of Turnersville NJ responded

Prestige Volkswagen would like to Thank You for your kind words about Richard Thomas & Jennifer Pinto, we are also glad that Richard made your Shopping Process Simple & Easy.

September 15, 2018

"Very happy and pleased with the service from Vincent"

- Kristinmarkley1

I came to find a car and never thought I would of been able due to my bad credit get one but Vincent promised me he would do all he could and he did! I walked out with one! From beginning till end he helped me. I will never go anywhere else to get a car but here! Can’t thank him enough!! Highly recommended!!

Sep 17, 2018 -

Prestige Volkswagen of Turnersville NJ responded

Prestige Volkswagen would like to Thank You for your kind words about Vince Deprofio, we are also glad that Vince worked hard to get you approved for the vehicle you wanted and appreciate that you will remain loyal to him in the future.