Quality Chevrolet

17 Reviews of Quality Chevrolet

January 17, 2019

"What a team"

- drivinmrsLisa

Joe Guzzo made my car buying experience the best I've ever had made it so fun quick and easy thank you again and keep up the great work and boy that Glen is a great help

Jan 18, 2019 -

Quality Chevrolet responded

We couldn't be happier that Joe Guzzo provided you with a great car buying experience. He is a true asset and we are lucky to have him on the Quality Chevrolet team. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We hope you are enjoying your new Chevy, please come back to visit anytime!

January 16, 2019

"Great car & great service "

- Jess B.

Thanks Quality Chevrolet for a great experience with my first ever lease!! Looking forward to the years to come! Great service & even better car! Thank you.

Jan 17, 2019 -

Quality Chevrolet responded

We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits Quality Chevrolet with only the best there is to offer. It's so nice to hear that Joe Guzzo helped to make your experience such a positive one. Enjoy your new Chevy Jess and we look forward to helping you in the future with all your vehicle needs.

January 16, 2019

"Great customer service "

- Jackson5

I was very pleased with the way I was treated at Quality Chevrolet. The atmosphere is very pleasant and I noticed how everyone works as a team . The salesman was very knowledgeable and not overly pushy . I’d recommend the dealership to others for sure . Especially , Joe Fuzzo . Thanks for my new wheels 2019 Equinox !

Joe Guzzo
Other Employees : There were several others , woman and men I don’t remember the names
Jan 17, 2019 -

Quality Chevrolet responded

Congratulations on your new 2019 Chevy Equinox! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here at Quality Chevrolet. It is wonderful to hear that Joe Guzzo as well as are whole sales team were able to provide you with excellent experience we strive to provide to all our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

January 11, 2019

"CONSISTENTLY OUTSTANDING SERVICE "

- GaryB

Mike and his entire Service dept are a pleasure to deal with. For the last 6 years and 5 leased cars Mike and the Service department have kept my families cars very well maintained and safe to drive. Thank you!

Mike Kellner
Jan 14, 2019 -

Quality Chevrolet responded

Thanks Gary for taking time out of your day to share your experience with are Service Department. We appreciate your business and your kind words. We look forward to assisting you with all your vehicle needs in the future. From all of us here at Quality Chevrolet we Thank you and hope you have an amazing day.

January 05, 2019

" Quality Dealership with Quality Employees "

- Jeremycleaning

I purchased My 2 truck from this Dealership and once again they hit it out of the park! From the price of the Truck i was Purchasing to What I Received for my trade-in was as smooth as Silk! Joseph Torre was the gentlemen I purchased my first truck and I had the privilege of purchasing my second truck from him! Joe and his team made this a great experience and i would highly recommend this dealership to all my family and friends! Thank you Quality Chevrolet !!

Joseph Torre
Brooke Vega
Anthony Mongiovi
Alexa Simone
Robert Slater
Frank Sorensen
Jan 07, 2019 -

Quality Chevrolet responded

Thank you Jeremy for taking the time to share your experience with us. We truly appreciate you allowing us to earn your business. Should you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us. From all of us here at Quality Chevrolet we hope you are enjoying your new Chevy and have an absolutely amazing day.

December 09, 2018

"Great experience! "

- NJRN88

Walked in not knowing what car fit me and my family best. After a few questions, Christian knew exactly what car was right for me. He made the process quick and painless. Not your average salesman! Thank you, Christian and Quality Chevrolet.

Christian Montfort

Quality Chevrolet responded

From all of us here at Quality we want to Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, please note that are assistance does not end once the vehicle is sold. We hope to see you for all your vehicles service needs. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding plates etc. Do not hesitate to give us a call. We hope you have an amazing day and enjoy your New Chevy!

December 08, 2018

"Top Notch Customer Service"

- YankeeFan123

From the minute I walked in I was treated with respect and I felt at home. Christian showed me exactly the car I was looking for, gave me an excellent walkaround and presented the numbers to me in an honest and up front way. I didnt feel pressured at all and I appreciated that. Thank you Quality and thank you Christian!!

Christian Montfort

Quality Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your kind words. From all of us here at Quality we thank you for allowing us to earn your business. Should you ever have any questions or concerns, we would be more then happy to assist you. We hope you have a great day and are enjoying your new vehicle.

December 03, 2018

"5 Stars"

- Eahajd

Quality Chevrolet never disappoints! Joe V. is excellent! Very knowledgeable of the vehicles and helps make the buying experience a pleasure! We love Quality Chevrolet and will continue to come back for all of our new car needs!

Joseph Vivolo
Anthony Mongiovi

Quality Chevrolet responded

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We strive to deliver only the best in customer service and are always happy to hear we have succeed in that mission. From all of us here at Quality Chevrolet we truly appreciate you and look forward to assisting you and your family in the future.

November 07, 2018

"Efficiently fast!"

- piccija1

Had an appt for an oil change at 8am today but had a drs appt at 910am. I went at 730 when they opened, explained my Drs appt, and Mike the service advisor said no problem and I was out faster. This is not something that prolly could be done all the time, but I appreciated his effort. Payment process went quickly too.

Mike Kellner

Quality Chevrolet responded

Thank you for your kind words. If we can make it happen we will. From all of us here at Quality we thank you for allowing us to assist you with all your vehicle needs. We look forward to helping you again soon. Have a great day.

September 24, 2018

"Excellent Sales Service by the Joe Vivolo and Joe Torre "

- pmam8

I had an excellent experience on getting my new car They knew of our issues and worked with us to a payment we needed to be at Great service at this dealership Thank you Joe and Joe Highly Recommend

Joseph Torre
Joseph Vivolo

Quality Chevrolet responded

We truly appreciate your review of Quality Chevrolet and hope you are enjoying your new Chevy. Should you ever need to visit are service department feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you. From all of us here at Quality Chevrolet we thank you for allowing us to earn your business. Have an amazing day.