RC Hill Mitsubishi

Seleana LaBaw, Certified Sales and Lease Consultant, RC Hill Mitsubishi

Seleana LaBaw

Certified Sales and Lease Consultant

June 17, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever"

- Simpson 4

Best company to buy a car from if you want to treat right then come here I enjoyed the experience that I had and got me big jar of pickles

Seleana LaBaw

June 16, 2018

"First enjoyable car buying experience in my life. "

- Suprcynic

I stopped in on a whim to see a Tahoe I had found through Capital One. I pulled up and was met by Russell. Super nice guy. No pressure at all. He answered some of my questions, and we headed inside to do a little prerequisite paper work. Never felt pressured or aggravated at all. We went on a test drive, got back and was met outside by the finance guy who said he had my payment and term exactly where I wanted it. I'm not lying when I say my blood pressure didn't go up once. First time in 25 years of car buying I would return to a dealer and recommend it. Get to RC Hill Mitsubishi in DeLand and ask for Russell.

Russell Ervast
Bob Young

June 16, 2018

"Great experience!!!"

- Vondab

My husband and I had a wonderful experience, John was very helpful, great salesperson. We would recommend everyone come here when they are ready to purchase a car. All the employees there were very friendly.

John Scire