RC Hill Mitsubishi

Certified Sales and Lease Consultant

October 16, 2017

"James is awesome!"

- TangoLima

We had a great experience with James purchasing our Mitsubishi Outlander. The process was simple and quick! We were in and out in less than 2 hours! I highly recommend this dealership. Ask for James.

James Wheeler

October 15, 2017

"30K service - SUPREME"

- pfvjr23

Stopped in for my 30K Service, and while diagnosing a slight hesitation on acceleration, a major problem was found with my transmission - that required replacement. Kristian got me in a loaner and had me on my way quickly. Barbara kept me up to date with progress on the repair, and the service team did a SUPREME job of completing the repairs - my Outlander Sport drives like a brand new car! Best service team I have dealt with in 30+ years. Thanks for another great service visit.

Barbara Jones
Kristian Mazzoni

October 12, 2017

"Outstanding Dealership"

- LMP101

Mr. Hill, I definitely would like to respond to your inquiry about our experiences at your Deland Mitsubishi dealership. In January 2017 I contacted your salesman, Troy Stoops, after an internet search for an Outlander Sport we wanted to purchase for our daughter who was leaving for college in a few months. Troy was extremely helpful to me over the phone, answering all of my questions and discussing the pricing of the car we wanted. Most dealerships will not give firm pricing over the phone, and since we live over 2 hours away from Deland, it was refreshing to be able to agree on actual numbers before making the long drive. We did buy that 2016 Outlander Sport ES a few days after that first phone call, and our experience with Troy was 100% satisfactory! In fact, we told him that day (Jan 9, 2017) that we would be contacting him again when it was time to buy our other daughter a new car. Fast forward to Sunday, September 24, 2017, I emailed Troy regarding the need for another Outlander Sport for our 2nd daughter. He emailed me back right away indicating that he remembered us and would call me the following day with information on the models we were interested in. We spoke over the next couple of days and agreed on a car & pricing, and then made the trip to Deland to purchase our daughter the 2017 Outlander Sport LE. During both transactions, Troy Stoops was quick to respond, knowledgeable, helpful and courteous. We will have no hesitations in recommending your dealership, and especially Troy, to others. Thank you, Lisa & Joe Petrulak

Troy Stoops