RC Hill Mitsubishi

Kristian Mazzoni, Service Manager, RC Hill Mitsubishi

Kristian Mazzoni

Service Manager

October 21, 2018

"Ask for Russell Ervast.."

- Browneyedgirl2971

R C Hill Mitsubishi was recommended to me by a customer where I work. I was dreading buying a new car because I hadn't bought one in 20 years and remembered the long drawn out process it was. My son took me to R C Hill and we were immediately greeted by Russell Ervast. I cannot overstate how easy he made this process for me. I was in and out with my new Mitsubishi Mirage in under 3 hours. Russell knows his product inside and out...is extremely polite and was truly appreciative of me buying a car there. I have and will continue to recommend R C Hill Mitsubishi to everyone and tell them to ask for Russell Ervast specifically for the best car buying experience they will ever have.

Russell Ervast

October 20, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Tr123

Thank u so much for the great, friendly service! We love our new Outlander and will definitely choose to work with u in the future.

Barry Stadtler

October 18, 2018

"3rd times a charm"

- Kelly68

This is the third car I bought from RC Hill and I have recommended my family members to RC Hill. I will continue to do business there

Seleana LaBaw