Regional Hyundai

Sales Agent

December 13, 2018

"Thank you Steven "

- Jacob Rowland

Was in and out only spent 2 hours there all the paper work was ready and cars lined up for me to look at very friendly will go back to service my vehicle work with Steven he did a great job thank you

October 12, 2018

"Awesome easy service!!!!"

- Jimmy7103

This was by far the BEST experience we have had purchasing a car. Ther was very little back and forth and was completely painless. We only had to come to the dealership to pick up our truck and only there for a short time. We will for sure be back to purchase our future vehicles here. Our salesman was exceptional and caring!!!!!!!!!!

October 03, 2018

"Made my day better"

- Night Shift RN

My 2009 Sonata started making a horrendous noise on my drive to work yesterday evening. I called to schedule service. Even though it was after service hours, someone was able to set an appointment for first thing this morning. Sadly, the repair would be more than the car is worth—Ray did what he could to help me out, but it was more than I was willing to spend for repairs. He connected me with Brandon, who took into consideration my buying parameters and patiently showed me car after car, trying to meet my needs. I now own a beautiful 2018 Elantra. (Did I mention how patient he was?) Thanks, guys!

Brandon Cox