Regional Hyundai

Denny  Dearmond, Sales Agent, Regional Hyundai

Denny Dearmond

Sales Agent

May 31, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- JamesO77

Would definitely recommend shopping here. Buying a car can be stressful, but not here. I got top value for my trade. Salesman was very knowledgeable and listened to my wants. I know where I'm going when it's time to buy another new car.

May 29, 2018

"Thanks Regional Hyundai "

- Nicole917

Just Want To Take The Time Out The Thank Mr.Dixon & The Whole Regional Hyundai Team For Putting Me In A Brand New Car You Guys Are Awesome

May 26, 2018

"Not so happy "

- KJones

We were pretty happy going out. They contacted us 4 days later and mentioned we needed a consigner. The deal didn't work out. They basically brought our consigner in to purchase our vehicle for us. We decided it wouldn't be good to tie someone's credit up for the length of time they were trying to finance us for. We we're going to look at another car "cheaper" car so my wife's 600 credit score should have easily done so. Then we were told they couldn't make a deal. No big deal. I wouldn't recommend speaking with Severin. The dude INSULTED my wife after finding out we had decided not to use my wife's mother as a consigner and wanted to do the deal on our own. So basically all he cared about was making a buck. Didn't care at all about what was the best situation for us. Again, the rude remarks to my wife AFTER THE FACT... Completely unprofessional and uncalled for. So I've edited my review to reflect my actual experience. Wasn't very pleasant when all was said and done. All we heard about the whole time was we needed to rate him a 5.. if you want a 5 stat review, my suggestion would be; provide 5 star service regardless of wether a person is purchasing or not. Cause when we are able to purchase, we won't be back.

Used 2010 Toyota Tundra