Ricart Nissan

Dwendolyn Thomas, Product Specialist, Ricart Nissan

Dwendolyn Thomas

Product Specialist

September 08, 2017

"EXCEPTIONALLY GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

- Belle12

I have been a satisfied Ricart Nissan customer since 2012. After purchasing four cars from this dealer, I am as amazed with this dealership as ever. The service just keeps getting better and better. I just had an oil change recently. The representatives were professional, courteous, and made me feel like I was family. As if that wasn't enough, a week later I received an email saying, "because Ricart Nissan appreciated me as a customer, they were gifting me with a free two month subscription with SiriusXM". This gesture goes far beyond the call of duty. Ricart Nissan will be my car dealership as long as I need auto services. I am already looking forward to buying my next vehicle. When it comes to Customer Service, Ricart Nissan can't be beat. KUDOS!!

Brittney Ball

August 15, 2017

"Worst Car Buying Experience"

- Susan3379

Sean completed sales paperwork. He was a mountain of misinformation from forgetting to ask about extended warranty to title work and out of state taxes He refuses to return calls. Meanwhile, I can't title my new $52,000 vehicle. Received a letter with misspelling and grammar errors throughout because they lost the title for my trade in. Thanks Sean and Ricart-Wish we never set foot in Ricart Nissan!

Sean Johnson

July 12, 2017

"Enjoyable Car Buying Experience "

- SPFrench

I stopped by Ricart Nissan to look at a 2017 Nissan Leaf and after spending some quality time with my salesman, David Sasso, I left with my new Leaf. While David didn't know 100% of what I asked off the top of his head, he was more than willing to get me the answers. He was fun to work with and certainly made the car buying experience a good one.

David Sasso