Ricart Nissan

Chad Burge

July 19, 2018

"Ask for John Verdine!"

- Hurricane

John Verdine epitomizes what everyone would want in a car sales person. He is knowledgeable, but not over the top. He is genuine, friendly, and approachable. My leasing experience was second to none. When you go dealing at Ricart, ask to see John!

July 17, 2018

"Very pleased!!"

- Amber

I went to get a simple oil change on my current vehicle that I had also purchased at Ricart less than a year ago. While there I decided to check out the lot. Needless to say I left in a brand new Nissan Altima that I absolutely love!!! The deal was too good to pass up. Every single member of the staff was phenomenal. Special thanks to Steve Holsinger! And last but not least Thank you Heather Golden for selling me my new ride. No pressure and very helpful. After the deal was made Heather took the time to answer all of my questions and thoroughly go over everything about my new car. I can honestly say I left the lot feeling like i got a good deal and was happy!!! Thanks to all who helped with my sale!!

Heather Golden
Nicholas Sohovich
Steve Holsinger

July 15, 2018

"Got a great vehicle!"

- trenafred

I liked the experience and John was great, but it still took a long time to get the vehicle. In the door at 12:30 and left with car around 6:30. I guess it takes a long time to buy a vehicle with all the steps needed. Told John what I needed and he suggested the vehicle and I love it.

New 2018 Nissan Murano, $33790