Ricart Nissan

Samantha Smith

September 21, 2018

"James Davison"

- Shana Daniels

The sales team was very professional and helpful during my purchase. I would recommend them to anyone. The process was seamless and everyone was extremely helpful.

James Davison

September 14, 2018

"Quality Service, Fast Process"

- juliedowdy73

I had to return my lease almost five months early because I was about to run out of miles. I wasn't worried about getting another vehicle until the night before when I received an email that my student loans had finally hit my credit report. Although I'm still in school and they aren't behind, the amount of them tanked my credit score over a 100 points. I was horrified and just about hysterical. I hadn't had any time to save up for a down payment on a new car and now, I was positive no one would touch me with a ten foot pole. I gave my concern to David and he was confident everything would be okay. I'm not a picky car person. I just need it to run and be covered by a warranty. I loved my Nissan and was able to get a current year Nissan in its place. I got better yearly mileage, too! David got me through the paperwork and to his finance manager quickly, the deal was done and I left there feeling so grateful and so relieved. The process was quick, smooth and there were absolutely no games played. The last time I was there, there was a bit too much of game playing and that has totally ceased. I appreciate that a great deal and that is what will keep me coming back. Everyone I interacted with that day was fabulous and their only intent was getting me where I needed to be as quickly and thoroughly as possible. I didn't feel rushed and I didn't leave with any unanswered questions. David was very personable, funny, exceptionally knowledgeable about his craft and his cars. I would not hesitate to send anyone to him!

Jeremy Harr
David Sasso
Cameron Simmons

September 08, 2018

"Super Sam"

- Dennis Nemeth

I already knew exactly what I was looking for and Samantha walked me through the purchasing process. You were so bubbly, friendly and helpful, I will recommend and remember you. Thank you Sam!

Samantha Smith