Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place

Parts Manager

February 19, 2018

"Refreshing experience—very satisfied"

- PhilSchmidt

We were under a time crunch after our vehicle got totaled. And we had been to several dealerships with either novice or aggressive/condescending sales people. Car shopping is frustrating under the best circumstances. We found a vehicle (2017 Kia Sedona) at a great price in their online inventory and I made an appointment for a test drive. My wife and I were immediately impressed with our sales rep. Brian Hinson was so knowledgeable—he knew every feature of the van and was able to answer all our questions about warranties and financing. He was also attentive to our needs instead of trying to force us into a sale, a simple courtesy we had not seen elsewhere. He worked with us on some options like roof rack rails, and we had to push a little for a preferable interest rate (shop around for this first, kids). And we drove home very happy. As we were finishing up, we realized that there was only one key. We were told that a replacement would cost about $175, so we figured it would be easiest to just pay out of pocket (we were ready to go home by now). It turns out it was actually going to cost twice that, but Brian stayed with it and ended up finding our original key and shipped it to us. It’s unlikely that that would happen to you, but I was impressed that he stuck with it and resolved the problem. I hate car shopping, but this was one of the best experiences I’ve had.

Brian Hinson

February 02, 2018

"Worth the Drive"

- patdave

Found car we wanted online, Marvin Harvey greeted us and extended every courtesy. We were lucky to have him. Everyone we met had a very easy manner and made it worth our drive from South Carolina.

Marvin Harvey and Michael our finance gentleman.

December 14, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Jill123

I just purchased my 2nd Kia Sorento. I went to Rick Case Kia in Duluth. The entire experience was wonderful. Marvin Harvey was awesome, so kind, friendly, and patient. I never felt pressured to buy. I was treated with respect and my opinion was valued. Sales Manager, David Clarida, did a great job putting together the best deal possible to help meet my needs. I would recommend Rick Case Kia to my friends and family. I am so excited for my new Kia.

Marvin Harvey, David Clarida, Michael McKinley