Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place

Andrew  Torres, Finance Manager, Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place

Andrew Torres

4.2

September 25, 2017

"Fantastic employees great to work with. "

- Rwalling

Wow is the best way to start this. Me and my wife was just simply looking at different models. We had already been approved by a online dealer and honestly it was a done deal. Until we went to Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett place. And Andrew approached in the lot and I of course thought oh now here they come to work us over. But I was wrong we told him exactly what we wanted and he just ok let’s rake look so you can get a Good ideal of the SUV. He was incredible explained everything to us. And never once did we have pressure to buy. He simply asked what deal we had already. my credit score was 657 ( not good but not bat) so he told don’t worry let’s just see what we can do. Within minutes the sales manager (Doug) cane over shook my hand and said here is what we can do. I didn’t tell him my limits but he was way below what I thought I would pay. We walked out got the exact vehicle we wanted. For less than I expected. I can’t say enough about there team before we left I was introduced to the service manager and that was cool. I can trust a man when they look me in the eye and shake my hand, Lastly I felt like I made the decisions and they just listened. Rick Case these folks just do right for the Customer. They are a 10 star dealership.

Andrew Frison
Andrew Torres
Jeff Miller

August 22, 2017

"Horrible experience, avoid this dealership."

- Anon98

I will never recommend this dealership to anyone, came in to sign the papers for a car we had been in talks about, and it was gone. Original salesman was knowledgeable and interested in dealing with us and was the only positive experience we had while at Rick case Kia. David called us in the morning, but when we came in he didn't even give us more than 5 seconds of his time, rudely handing us over to another salesperson. Avoid if you can.

David Clarida

July 01, 2017

"Great sales team"

- mostcool

This review is for the sales team at Rick Case Kia at Gwinnett Place. In particular, we were well served by Danny Nam and appreciate his friendly and informed assistance as we made our decision over two evenings of meeting with him. I highly recommend that you ask for Danny when you are at Rick Case Kia in Gwinnett! We drove away in our decked out Soul Plus and we are happy we did.

Alex Nestorovic