Ron Carter Hyundai

David Waters

July 14, 2018

"Purchased my car"

- Hug

Mark White was very helpful in the dealership purchasing my car. He was friendly and got the job done! Thanks Mark I appreciate your work!

zzVeronica zzHewitt

July 07, 2018

"Great car buying experience!"

- trevm

This is the 2nd new car I have purchased from Ron Carter Hyundai since 2016. Both experiences were good but the 2nd was even better than the 1st! I sincerely appreciate Mr. Hasan as a salesman & when we need a new Hyundai, I will be returning to this dealership & asking for him to be my salesperson again!

July 04, 2018

"Great car buying experience!!"

- Hyundai Buyer

Mr. Hasan was fabulous to work with! We told him what we were looking for and he found it for us. We were able to get the exact car we wanted within the price range we had budgeted. This is our second car from Ron Carter and we will definitely go back when it’s time for another car! We loved that we did not feel pressured and that Mr. Hasan truly listened to us and did a great job meeting our needs. we’ve visited other dealerships where the salesmen were pushing and we have turned around and walked right back out..... this is NOT the atmosphere at Ron Carter. The Finance Officer we talked to was awesome as well! Very friendly and helped us get a great interest rate... didn’t try to sell us stuff we didn’t need like other places have. If you need a car go to Ron Carter!!

Jhasan Hasan
Other Employees : The finance officer was also great. I know how to pronounce his name, but have no idea how to spell it.

Used 2015 Nissan Sentra, $12988