Rountree Moore Nissan

Sales & Leasing Consultant

January 12, 2019

"Very Happy"

- KJMiddleton Verified Customer

I am very happy with my overall experience! The Salesman & Finance Department went above and beyond to make the deal happen. Very happy with my purchase.

January 12, 2019

"Great experience"

- Ba 123 Verified Customer

My wife and I had a great experience at this dealership. We knew what we wanted prior to arriving and everyone was very helpful in making sure that we got taken care of.

January 10, 2019

"Excellent and professional"

- nissan Verified Customer

During my visit at Roundtree Nissan in Lake City, Florida, I was treated with the utmost respect by the sales personnel and the Support staff. They ensure I was comfortable. I did not feel pressured at all. Looked at multiple cars until I found the right one. This is my second purchase from this dealership in 2 years.

Tim Camiel