Roush Honda

100 West Schrock Road, Westerville, Ohio 43081

2802 Reviews of Roush Honda

October 13, 2018

"It was the best and easiest purchase."

- Emilio

Otios is a great person I would definitely recommend this dealer and this dealership to anyone. Thanks again otis for everything and i will be back for sure

Otis Tate
October 11, 2018

"Incredible service and great staff!"

- Dluna3606

Jeff made my new car purchase smooth and flawless. He was incredibly helpful and able to answer all questions. Would definitely return in the future.

October 11, 2018

"Loyal Family Dealer"

- mngatto

My uncle has leased multiple vehicles with them and has a long standing relationship with one of the managers Cameron. Simply because I was his niece they gave me a great deal on a CR-V and bent over backwards to accommodate my needs (especially as an active duty military member). They made the process quick and easy and treated me like family. They even let my dog come into the dealership with me while I signed paperwork! They are respectful and do not put pressure on the client to do anything they are not comfortable with. I strongly recommend them and if I get another Honda when my lease ends I will return to them for the sale.

Lee Cohen
October 10, 2018

"Outstanding"

- jwinland

From walking in the door to driving off with my new car, our experience with Spyros and Roush Honda was excellent. Spyros was very friendly, professional and not at all pushing. I felt like we were driving the boat and not being told where to steer but provided the necessary information to helping with the decision making. This is my first experience with a Honda dealership and if the car holds up as I suspect it will, it will not be my last.

Spyros Tabone
Other Employees : Karen Matthews
October 10, 2018

"Great experience "

- Fneuhausel

Our salesman, Jeff Ward, did an excellent job guiding us through the process of buying our new vehicle. We will definitely return to Jeff when we purchase our next vehicle!

Sam Nhem
October 09, 2018

"Above & Beyond Customer Service"

- BJA

Cameron & Bill are wonderful to work with - both going above and beyond in customer service to create an excellent car buying experience! They took the time to thoughtfully and quickly answer any questions we had and worked with our needs to find the perfect fit in a new Odyssey. From the first call to driving away, highly recommend!

Bill Seibert
October 08, 2018

"Certified used car experience"

- AG

Angel was very helpful and available to us and we enjoyed working with him. The car buying experience was a good one! I recommend This dealership!

Angel Milanov
Ray Moore
October 08, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Happy Customer!

I am very happy with our new car buying experience at Roush Honda. Janly Wilkins at Roush Honda answered the phone when I called. From the very start, I could tell she was someone I wanted to work with. There was a CRV for sale on the internet at Roush and I called to ask about it. She listened to what I had to say and then said she wanted to go check to be sure it was at the dealership. I was so glad she offered to do that right from the start. She discovered it was already sold but she checked to see if they were expecting more to be delivered at their dealership. She said we could pre-order it. We only had to put a $200 deposit down and it was ours. Roush gave us the price we asked for, the CRV came in within a few days. Jan made everything happen quickly and smoothly. She was great at keeping in touch with us. She can be trusted, she honors her word. I would recommend her to everyone who is looking to buy a Honda! I also worked with Karen Matthew in the finance department. She was also very nice to work with and made the buying process easy.

Janly Wilkins
October 07, 2018

"Ward Sells Accord"

- N. B.

Jeff Ward demonstrated a good balance of patience and persistence during the recent purchase process of my 2018 Honda Accord. I had some closing day drama and he handled that with ease. His product knowledge was commendable as well.

October 07, 2018

"Great car buying experience."

- Bruce H.

I came into Roush Honda knowing that my neighbor has good experiences with them in 2007 and recently this year as she replaced her 2007 CRV. I was not disappointed. I was looking to compare Accord and Insight Hybrids. Jan spent a lot of time with me and allowed me to do two test drives. She explained all the features of both cars without any pressure during her time with me. I bought a new Accord EX Hybrid after she patiently helped me make a decision!

Lee Cohen