Roush Honda

Finance Director
Otis Tate, Sales Consultant, Roush Honda

Otis Tate

January 21, 2019

"Angel & Tim were great!"

- Happy Family

My wife and I have trusted Roush Honda for a few years now, as they offer very appropriate repair service costs and have been very accommodating whenever anything has needed fixed or serviced. Angel and Tim were very patient, detailed, and helpful. Angel was very laid back and made sure he kept our budget in mind when looking at different vehicles. The entire process was calm and enjoyable. They also made it a point to ensure our toddler was entertained while we completed our transaction. Their professionalism was greatly appreciated and I know my wife and I will return to Roush Honda when we decide to make another purchase. Thank you again Angel and Tim!

Angel Milanov

January 21, 2019

"Car shopping "

- rlame97D

I did not know what I wanted to buy when I went into the dealership. Just that it would a used car. Angel was for patient as I drove several different vehicles on several different days, over several different months and never made me fee like I was waistline his time. There was no pressure and over all was a great experience. Thank you Angel and the Roush Honda used car team.

Angel Milanov

January 20, 2019

"Another Great Experience "

- Rybreth

I would recommend Roush team to anyone! I plan to head there for our next vehicle as well! This is the second car I have purchased and was helped by so many from Mike Brady initially contacting me to Ryan G helping finalize things. Ryan G. spent so much time with me making sure all the details were taken care of and helping me from the time I pulled on the lot interested from the time I left. He even has helped me with questions since getting the car. He is fully intentional about finding the right car for you and has been extremely helpful via email, call, text and in person. I also need to say thank you to the service dept. for accommodating some preferences for me as well as the managers for just making things happen and have a “customer first” mentality. Lastly, shout out to Terry Sopp who was also helpful in this process and is another used car salesman to find when you arrive at Roush!

Mike Brady