Route 46 Nissan

Salesman

January 21, 2019

"Great Service"

- Berniek140

I was 20 minutes early for my service appointment, thought I may have to wait, but the friendly staff immediately took me in and explained what was to be done to my vehicle for it's 30K mile service.Every thing that was done was explained to me in detail. I was on my way within 1 hr. OUTSTANDING!!!

January 16, 2019

"Amazing. "

- Sharmas

It’s always a great experience being at Route 46 Nissan dealership. Mark, Nick and Bernard are wonderful. They always take care of you very well and make you feel very special. I am a very loyal customer of Nissan . Will always teturn. I have never been disappointed with their service whether it’s buying a new car or regular oil change service. Thank you Nick , Mark and Bernard . Very satisfied walking out with a new Rouge. See you soon again Anjali

Bernard Bertsch
Mark Garcia
Nick Giacomaro

January 13, 2019

"Excellent expereience!"

- attica76

My husband and i went to this Nissan dealership on a friends recommendation. When we walked in we were greeted by a sales representative named Bret Schellhammer. We were greeted with a smile and sat at his desk. He listened to our needs in what we were looking for in a Certified Nissan Rogue. He then looked through his inventory and informed us of a recent trade that might meet our expectations. After a test drive and numbers that met our budget we decided to move forward with our purchase. I have bought numerous cars before but by far Bret was the best and most efficient car salesman I ever encountered.

Bret Schelhammer