Ryan Ford

Phil Garza

F & I Manager
Clayton Easley, Service Advisor, Ryan Ford

August 16, 2018

"Excellent customer service "

- Dustinwm9

This is my 2nd vehicle I’ve bought from Ryan ford. Hands down best customer service. Went to many other dealerships and none could compare. Curtis is the man and alsways delivers excellent customer service. Even had my new vehicle delivered to my door step all the way in dallas, not just once, but twice. Highly recommend

August 16, 2018

"Great experience truck shopping"

- Kenny123

Let me give a shout out to Nick and Phil at Ryan Ford. They were told at the very beginning that it was going to be a long process for me to decide on a truck. It took about three months and Nick stayed in contact with me every step of the way and found the truck I wanted. Thanks guys for having patience with me. Also thanks to Clayton in service department for answering questions about the 2018 F 250’s and repairing my 2006 mustang.

Nick Tirey
Phil Garza

August 14, 2018

"great experience, very helpful"

- mh2

Clayton Easley was very helpful and personable. He told me what would happen as we went along. Went above and beyond to help me in my stressful situation. also kudos to the excellent mechanic, (sorry forgot his name) He worked hard to get my part back in and get me on the road.

Clayton Easley
Other Employees : The mechanic that serviced my car (can't remember his name)

Ryan Ford, Sealy, TX, 77474