Ryan Ford

Westley McKeehan , F & I Manager, Ryan Ford

Westley McKeehan

F & I Manager

April 16, 2018

"2012 F-150 STX Maintenance"

- MikeSTX

Mason Koch is my vehicle advisor - I trust Mason. I had oil and filter changed in the engine and transmission, coolant flush, spark plugs and injectors service.

April 15, 2018

"Weekend disaster avoided"

- R.L. Bien

I experienced a problem while on a trip from Boerne, Texas to Houston., Texas. We stopped in Sealy, Texas at the Ryan Ford dealership where we dealt with a young man named Mason Koch. I briefly explained what was happening and he looked under the car and immediately recognized the problem. A heat shield had come loose and was flapping around making noise. They did not have the proper parts to fix it so they put the car on a lift and bracketed it on so we could continue on to Houston. He advised taking it in t Jennings Anderson Ford in Boerne when we returned home. Mason a was great help to us and we greatly appreciate the professional attention we were given. Excellent Dealership and people. R.L. Bien Boerne,Texas

April 07, 2018

"Excellent customer service-friendly and efficient. "

- JosieK

I recently had a not-so-good experience with the East Bernard Ford service does/dealership where my husband bought his truck. So I called Ryan Ford in Sealy, Texas to ask a few questions about our problem. Clayton happened to pick up the phone and was extremely helpful even though we hadn’t bought our truck through them. He suggested they look at the issue so I immediately drove up. They solved it right away. The dealership we had an issue with we had an appointment and they turned us away. Ryan Ford we did not have an appointment and they helped us. We will certainly look into buying our next truck from them. All the staff were friendly but Clayton was knowledgeable and very helpful. As the previous reviewer said, “Clayton went above and beyond”. He is a great representative for your company.

Clayton Easley