Sanders Ford Inc

Al Sirkin

Sean  England, Sales Consultant, Sanders Ford Inc

Sean England

January 18, 2019

"We own 4 Ford's, will always use Sanders Service."

- Coleen McAlpine

My husband and I have always had great service and friendly customer service from Swansboro Ford. We have recommended Sanders Ford several times and three customers have purchased vehicles. Plus we have purchased our Ford's here.

Eric Jones
Service and Parts Department
Other Employees : Emily Cannon.

January 17, 2019

"Very satisfied customer "

- Elated, 2019

Purchasing my 2019 Ford Fusion was one the best decisions I’ve ever made. I was approved for a loan in less than an hour! Upon arriving from out of state to pick my car up and sign some paperwork, I was greeted warmly. Randy had everything in order so closing the deal was a breeze. He also spent time to make sure I became familiar with all the high tech equipment that came with the car. I highly recommend Sanders!!!!

Randy Prater
Other Employees : Lauren Bohn

January 16, 2019

"Fantastic"

- Flores32

I was recommended to Alexios by a friend. Immediately after meeting him I could see why. He was friendly, professional and most importantly he took good care of us. He wasn’t necessarily looking to sell any car but helped me and my family find the right one. He made the process super easy and simple and kept me updated during the entire time. I will definitely be recommending him to my friends as well.

Alexios Panagiotidis