Sanders Ford Inc

Randy Prater

August 18, 2018

"F150 SERVICE"

- rlausn

After purchasing in 2014 my F150 had a less than satisfying service experience and chose to take my business elsewhere. A number of months ago Mykola Sywanyk convinced me that the Service Department had been reorganized and I should give them another chance. Tiffany O'Neal in Service was my POC and she made me feel like she had my best interests at heart. She listened to my concerns and offered a plan to take care of my vehicles maintenance issues. I believe I received quality service and have very intention of returning.

Mykola Sywanyk

August 17, 2018

"Finally, our Fuson gets it's recalled airbag replaced"

- Fusion Owner

Would have given 5 stars for the experience, but there was some confusion regarding the shuttle service. Also, if a customer wants to see the part that is being put on their car, there should be no questions about reasons. In my case I requested to see the new airbag so I could look at the part number. The answer I got, with a slight attitude: "Is there a particular reason why you need to see the part"? Those are awful customer relations skills.

JB Bryant
Tonya Smith

August 15, 2018

"Quality Service "

- AB3838

I started going to Sanders Ford in 2009, and I wouldn't trust anyone else to take care of my Ford F-250. Friendly and polite, always looking for ways to make the experience better.

New 2018 Ford F-150, $53729