Sands Chevrolet - Glendale

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Aurelio Gonzalez, Sales Manager, Sands Chevrolet - Glendale

Aurelio Gonzalez

January 15, 2018

"Proud owner of Chevy trex"

- Cynthia

I would like to thank the whole internet team for the awesome way they made sure I was comfortable during my visit, the atmosphere was so warm and friendly, no one to busy to indulge one way or another in general conversation, being that I'm computer illiterate, Vidal patiently catered to my needing step by step and repeated walk threw of apps and such thing and knowledge/info about my new TREX.

Christian Manriquez
Vidal Robles
Other Employees : Christian Manriquez...the whole internet team us very friendly, welcoming, patient yet long suffering with me being a wishy, washy girl.

January 10, 2018

"First time buyer"

- Jjm55

First time buyer Hervin was very helpful. He helped me get my payments to a comfortable spot would highly recommend this place and him for your car buying needs.

Hervin Caballero

January 08, 2018

"No hassle, no pressure Vidal!"

- Linda

Vidal was so passionate about us finding the truck we wanted. He worked very hard locating inventory for us to look at! We were impressed by his product knowledge and willingness to please. We would refer anyone to visit Sands and use Vidal's epertise in his product. No pressure, like friend giving advice, wanting only the best for our situation. LeRoy ano Linda Russell

Vidal Robles