Sands Chevrolet - Glendale

Sales and Leasing Consultant

November 18, 2017

"Brand new sonic"

- justin

Damian showed us a few vehicles that would feed our needs and budget. We found a great deal on a brand new sonic with alk the feature we wanted and more.

Damian Rubalcava

November 16, 2017

"Extremely helpful"

- Sanchez.DanielJR24

Extremely helpful gave me the knowledge I needed about my car that I did not know of Emmanuel is an excellent salesman and I would recommend him to anyone if they're looking for a new car

Emmanuel Gonzalez

November 14, 2017

"Above and Beyond"

- Ramcarla95

I recently purchased my first vehicle with this dealership and I am extremely happy with the car I purchased and the deal I received. I was helped by a gentleman named Uriel who stuck with us every step of the way. Although it was a long day, as expected, Uriel made sure to keep a positive attitude & go above and beyond to provide great customer service. He made sure to make me feel comfortable with my purchase & took the time to guide me through the entire process. I will definitely refer this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle and refer them to Uriel!

Uriel Camberos