Scott Clark Toyota

Dennis Lee, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Scott Clark Toyota

Dennis Lee

Sales and Leasing Consultant

June 17, 2018

"Best service, hands down!"

- m_ray7

I was recommended this dealership by family members in NC. They gave me high hopes from the start and Paul Moore and other staff at Scott Clark’s did not disappoint! I was in contact with Mr. Moore for about a week before actually going to the dealership. He worked hard to find me exactly what I wanted and more. He then worked harder to get me the absolute best deal possible. I drove for more than three hours to get to the dealership and it was well worth it! I am thrilled over how much money I saved, but even more impressed by the customer service. I was treated with respect and kindness from the moment I came on the lot, and that is saying a lot coming from a young woman in her 20s. I have already been recommending friends and family to Paul Moore. I can say with the utmost confidence that when it comes time to buy a vehicle again in the further that I will most definitely be a returning customer.

Paul Moore

June 15, 2018

"Great experience and service!"

- nmknight

Dealing with Paul Moore was great. He was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. He was also honest, patient with me and not pushy. You could tell that he enjoyed his job.

June 15, 2018

"Great Experience"

- jmanning1017

The employees here are very helpful and very knowledgeable. I love coming here! Thank you guys for all of your hard work! I love coming here! I dont live in the area, but I had some technology questions and Mallory and Staci helped answer them!

Mallory McDaniel