Sharp Honda Inc

153 Reviews of Sharp Honda Inc

January 02, 2019

"Exceptional service "

- Paul and Terri Miller

We recently purchased our third vehicle from Sharp Honda and was once again satisfied with the excellent service provided by Ryan Ross. He went out of his way to ensure we had a good experience by making sure we were satisfied. We would highly recommend asking for him if you are in the market for a new vehicle.

Ryan Ross
December 29, 2018

"Sharp Honda is the best!"

- Topeka4500

I have purchased over 15 cars from Sharp Honda. There are many things that I appreciate about this dealership. The quality of the cars, the friendliness of the staff, the willingness to go the extra mile are just a few. They have always been honest with me even when it was difficult to hear. I am particularly grateful for Steve and his leadership. If you are looking for a quality place to buy a car, look no further than Sharp Honda.

Steve Matukewicz
December 27, 2018

"Sharp Honda is Great!"

- Mike.R

I have purchased several Honda vehicles from Sharp Honda over the years. All the people there are so professional and courteous. They make purchasing a vehicle simple. Their new location and building is very impressive.

Steve Matukewicz
Aaron Rahmeier
December 12, 2018

"Outstanding experience and customer service"

- TopekaFamily4

Just bought a new Honda Odyssey and I was so pleased with the entire experience. Dealership and staff were helpful but not pushy. They gave me plenty of time and privacy to get my questions answered, and provided great customer support when I had a question for a representative. The whole experience was the fastest, easiest car-buying experience I've ever had. Also, best opportunity to earn credit card reward miles at any Honda dealer in NE Kansas!

Billy Ferrier
Scott Proctor
Colton Stremel
November 16, 2018

"Best dealership in town "

- Johana

I got a CR-V and I love it. Tom Gettler was very very helpful and he knows his work. He helped me trough the process with the best customer services. I highly recommend Tom and this dealership.

November 12, 2018

"Great experience"

- san78

I had a very good experience working with Sharp Honda dealership. Employees were very friendly, knowledgeable, and did not make me feel pressured. I love my new Honda Pilot and look forward to going back to service department for regular maintenance. Overall, five stars all the way around!

Troy Clifton
Billy Ferrier
Scott Proctor
Andrew Jenkins
November 01, 2018

"Why would you go anywhere else to buy a car?!?"

- autogirl,1957

We have purchased 4 cars from Sharp Honda. We have never been disappointed. Not only do they have the state of the art facility but the employees, salesmen and the machanics were so nice. They took the time to greet us or congratulate us on our “new to us” car. We would highly recommend Tom Gettler, our salesman, to help you find the right car. He will listen to your needs and he will not try to sell you a car that you don’t need. Julie & Juha Overland Park, KS

October 28, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Don

We had a great experience at Dale Sharp Honda. We used them for years for regular routine maintenance on our other Hondas. Tom Gettler was a wonderful salesperson and extremely helpful. We weren't expecting to purchase a car when we stopped in to window shop, but ended up buying two vehicles. They were so accommodating to us. We had no way to get 3 vehicles home (we didn't use the old Honda as a trade in) so Tom drove one of the cars to our home which was over 50 miles away and then had someone from Topeka come and take him back. I highly recommend Dale Sharp Honda for all your car needs and Tom Gettler as your salesperson Don and Teresa Bauck

October 20, 2018

"Great experience"

- cc7575

I recently purchased a CR-V, which I absolutely love! I traveled from Emporia to Topeka after calling to inquire about the CR-Vs. Tom Gettler was wonderful to work with! Buying a new vehicle can be intimidating, but Tom is very laid back and made me feel totally comfortable. He is very knowledgeable about the vehicles and took the time to show me how to navigate the CR-V's technology. Troy, in the finance department, was also very helpful. Highly recommend!

October 06, 2018

"New Civic"

- civic

This is our first Honda and I liked the no pressure sales team. Great working with Tom. Especially appreciated his responsiveness to email and phone calls since we were 130 miles from the dealership. Aaron was great as well very informative but no pressure. Happy and pleasant atmosphere.

Aaron Rahmeier