Sheehan Buick GMC

2800 N. Federal Hwy, Lighthouse Point, Florida 33064

GERARD	 WHITE, New & Pre-Owned Internet Sales Pro., Sheehan Buick GMC

GERARD WHITE

New & Pre-Owned Internet Sales Pro.
KELLY  SHIRLEY, Preowned Sales Manager and Sales Consultant, Sheehan Buick GMC

KELLY SHIRLEY

Preowned Sales Manager and Sales Consultant
JEFF NEMEROFF, Sales, Sheehan Buick GMC

JEFF NEMEROFF

Clint Thomas, General Sales Manager, Sheehan Buick GMC

Clint Thomas

November 13, 2018

"Excellent buying experience "

- Ken

Salesman (Victor) and Manager worked wuth me to meet my budget. No pressure sales approach. Trade in appraisal fast and painless. Pleasant experience. Will definitely recommend

Victor Avila

November 08, 2018

"Igor is phenomenal salesman!!!!"

- misserininez

I was very nervous to get into another loan and Igor was so helpful, so informative and available to me for whatever was needed. I was very thankful to have someone on my side every step of the way, even afterwards. He is a stand-up salesman and the dealership was warm and welcoming. They were very pleasant to my dog who joined me on this journey! I am very pleased and satisfied and I would recommend Sheehan for all your car purchasing needs :)

Igor Mosquera
Ed Sterling

November 06, 2018

"Surpassed expectations "

- Solstice 954

Kelly Shirley exceeded my expectations when purchasing a vehicle online. He is an honorable, honest sales person who was accurate and detailed in providing me online information in order to make an informed purchase. He was able to accommodate my needs and make this purchase a pleasant experience and achievable. I would highly recommend him going forward, and will use him again if I need another specific vehicle purchase. This was one of two outstanding vehicle purchase experiences that I’ve had in 40 years, thanks Kelly for making that happen!

KELLY SHIRLEY