Sierra Subaru of Monrovia

Sales and Leasing Conultant

September 17, 2018

"Loved our experience!!"

- Brian Guthrie

For starters, we LOVED our experience at Sierra Subaru, from our sales representative, Kenneth Chan, to the finance dept (Mike Mardiroussian) and the entire sales and service dept (esp. Candiss Dellaripa). Specifically, Kenneth was all of the following characteristics: patient, knowledgeable, friendly, resourceful, courteous, kind, funny, accommodating and an all around fabulous guy! We feel that Kenneth's motto could be, "Why walk, when you can run?" Why?? Because, not only was Kenneth all of the above, he also hustled the whole time; he took our time constraints into consideration and was conscientious of our wait time, bringing us cool water to drink and even bought us a couple of energy drinks!! He helped us negotiate a great deal and personified honesty and authenticity. We would totally recommend the team at Sierra Subaru of Monrovia! Thank you all!!

Candis Dellaripa
Mike Mardiroussian

September 09, 2018

"Best no hassle car purchase I ever had!!"

- Kathryn 2018

The sales team at Sierra Subaru is awesome. Initially cautious about purchasing a car, they quickly eased my apprehension and had answered all my questions and concerns with professionalism and courtesy. They paid attention to every question and explained in layperson's terms when I needed clarification without making me feel insulted.

August 27, 2018

"As easy as going through a broker!"

- Kent

Kenneth Chan was very professional, courteous and efficient. I purchased my second to the last car through a broker, and after my last car, through a deal, I swore I'd never again buy through a deal. However, Kenneth made it seem as easy as purchasing through a broker. We were in and out with exactly the car we wanted. And, David Truong got us quickly through the paperwork. Thanks Kenneth and David! P.S. David, I hope you've gotten rid of your hiccups! ;)

New 2019 Subaru Legacy, $34639