South Charlotte Hyundai

8525 South Blvd, Charlotte, North Carolina 28273

508 Reviews of South Charlotte Hyundai

August 12, 2017

"Salesperson was very knowledgeable"

- Mike1976

I had a great experience the best I've ever had wish every sales person was as up front as Bryan was this will definitely be the next stop when I buy another vehicle

South Charlotte Hyundai responded

Mike - We are honored by your review! Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We look forward to helping you whenever you're ready. Welcome to the South Charlotte Hyundai family.

August 12, 2017

"Great service! Great people!"

- NLiddle16

Great service & great people to work with. Greeted with great attitude, left with the same attitude. Would 10/10 recommend this dealership! very excited and happy with our new car.

South Charlotte Hyundai responded

We are glad to hear we earned your recommendation and that you are happy with your new car! Loving the picture and we feel so honored to have been able to help you find the car you wanted. Thank you for choosing South Charlotte Hyundai.

"Awesome guy!"

- JoeA1738

Loved the experience I had with Bryan,very knowledgeable and he worked his butt off to get me the info I needed to make my decision. He showed me how easy it is to buy there. If you are in the market look him up.

Other Employees : Bryan Getchius

South Charlotte Hyundai responded

Thanks for the great feedback, Joe! We are glad to hear you loved your experience with Anthony at South Charlotte Hyundai. We look forward to making your car needs easy for many more years to come.

August 12, 2017

"Anthony Peake is the man!!!"

- Nicole1990

Anthony and Matt made the experience great I drove alll the way from Columbia SC and drove off in my brand new Hyundai they hooked me up!'

Anthony Peake
Other Employees : Anthony Peake

South Charlotte Hyundai responded

What a great picture Nicole! We are glad to hear we were worth the drive. Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback.

"Great experience "

- Clowe41

Thank you to everyone for assisting me with my new car purchase. Antonio was great and a pleasure to work with. Appreciate all your hard work in making this happen.

Antonio Grant

South Charlotte Hyundai responded

We appreciate the kind words and support! Thank you for choosing South Charlotte Hyundai. We look forward to taking care of you for many more years to come.

"Beware!!!!!"

- Wrightjamie

I have now purchase three vehicles from south Charlotte Hyundai. My first experience was okay, my second was great and my third and most recent I thought was great that is until I owned my car for a month and a half!!! I purchased my brand new 2017 Santa Fe sport on 5/26/17. On 7/27 my car started to make a beeping noise which notified me that my engine was overheating. It was after service hours so I turned car off and decided to call service in the am. I called service first thing the next morning when they opened and actually had to call three times to get some one to answer. Upon the lady answering who sounded less then thrilled to be there I told her my issue and also stated I needed my first free oil change. She said her first appt would not be until Tuesday and I asked her to see if she could fit me in since I did not want the engine to over heat again and so she then said I could bring it in that day. Fast forward to 4 hours later I get a call from my service advisor stating they did the oil hange but there was no check engine light on and they ran a diagnostic but the car was fine. I stated there was never a check engine light and the car actually told me what was wrong, he said he was new there but would tell the tech and they would call me right back. 10 minutes later I got a call stating there was a problem and I need a new gasket for my water pump. Bad news was they would not have part till Tuesday. Fast forward to wed and I finally got a call stating my car was ready I told my advisor I had to bring my son to get 12 shots in his legs for his cp and would come right after if they could have my car ready since he was not going to be in the best shape to get in and out of cars. When I got there I was brought to my car that was in back of service dept and told I could drive it around front which was weird to me . The following day I noticed a huge scratch in the passenger mirror and while engaged in cruise control my car would down shift and Rpms would go up pass 5000 this happened twice!! I called and spoke to another guy who told me to bring it in on Monday the 7-31 on wed I decided to call to find out what was going on and of course they could not replicate another day went by no answers so I called corporate to starte a case #. Monday after still not hearing I call corporate and they tell me they will be in contact with me. Finally on Thursday 8-10 I call dealership again where they tell me they have replaced my head gasket my thermostat and reprogrammed my curse control all with out my knowledge. I said this sounds bad and doesn't seem like it should happen in a new car? He advised me that it's common in new cars and they can get cars that come right off the trucks with check engine lights on and they fix them and put them back in lots!!!! Hyundai corporate has only offered to pay a car payment to say sorry. I do not feel safe in this car and think it's crazy that I have had the car now a little over two months and have not been able to deive it going on 16 days no calls from service no check ups or explanations they don't inform me on what their doing with my SUV and I'm just left guessing what else will go wrong? Today is now 8-11 and I'm still with out my brand new SUV that has needed major repair work and am told I should get it back next week. I wish I could say I'm excited to get it back but at this point I'm scared to be driving around 5 months pregnant in a car that has had so many issues. This dealership has lost a loyal customer and I recommend everyone be careful when purchasing and servicing their cars here since you never know what their doing behind the scenes

Anthony Peake
Other Employees : Billy and Nolan
Aug 15, 2017 -

South Charlotte Hyundai responded

Thanks for reaching out to us, Jamie. We are aware you already have a meeting scheduled with our General Manager, Anthony, and we are positive that once you connect, together you will be able to find a solution to address your needs and your concerns. In the meantime, if anything else arises, please feel free to reach out to him directly.

"Great experience "

- Nana2jandj

Bryan was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was looking at He was very professional He made my experience in purchasing a vehicle less stressful the I was anticipating

South Charlotte Hyundai responded

We are glad Bryan was able to make your car purchase experience as smooth and hassle-free as possible! We'll be sure to pass along your praise to him. Thank you for trusting South Charlotte Hyundai with your business.

"Bryan Getchius "

- Ken2068

Thank you Bryan for all your knowledge of the different vehicles we had looked at you helped us to make a great choice. We came in with a car in mind and because of your expertise in helping us we went completely different. I have purchased many vehicles in the past, but will come here to see you from now on. Again thank you

South Charlotte Hyundai responded

Ken - We look forward to having you again and taking care of your vehicle needs. Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback and most importantly, thank you for trusting South Charlotte Hyundai with your business!

August 11, 2017

"Best experience at a dealership ever"

- Erin Smith

I bought a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe from Bryan Getchius and I could definitely say it was the most painless experience I've ever had when it came to buying a car. Bryan was very courteous and didn't pressure me at all. He also let me take my time throughout the whole process. His knowledge of the car was amazing. He knew it inside and out and showed me how to work everything. He was beyond helpful and I will definitely be recommending him to all my family and friends!

South Charlotte Hyundai responded

Thank you Erin for the opportunity! We pride ourselves on making it an enjoyable experience! We look forward to continue earning your trust through service and future business!

August 11, 2017

"Great Salesman!!! Thank you Brian Getchius"

- Schembri84

So I was having some issues finding a new car, my credit isn't the best. Well I got so lucky! The salesman Brian Getchius was so patient, helpful and dedicated to finding the perfect car for me at a price I can afford! Now I'm the proud owner of a beautiful 2017 Hyundai Sonata... Thank you Brian! I would recommend this dealer and especially this salesman to anyone looking for a new car!

South Charlotte Hyundai responded

Thank you for the opportunity! Bryan is one of our best! We look forward to continually assist you in the future!

South Charlotte Hyundai responded

We are feeling like the lucky ones since we were able to help you find your beautiful new Hyundai Sonata! Thank you for choosing South Charlotte Hyundai. We look forward to taking care of you and any of your recommendations in the future.