Southern Buick GMC Kia Greenbrier

1300 South Military Highway, Chesapeake, Virginia 23320

Winston Whitehurst, COMMERCIAL & LEASING Sales Associate, Southern Buick GMC Kia Greenbrier

Winston Whitehurst

Adam Burtner

Sales Associate

"Absolutely Ahhhmazing!!!!!!"

- Katie&Mike

I cant say enough about our excellent experience with Winston Whitehurst at Southern Buick GMC Kia Greenbrier. Winston is by far the best car salesman I have ever had the pleasure of working with. The entire staff at this location was a cut above the rest. Thank you Winston and everyone!! We love our new car!!

Winston Whitehurst

January 15, 2019

"Cynthia Adams is a super star! "

- Arabella

Cynthia is so easy to work with, knows her stuff, makes car buying very easy. I didnt feel like games were being played, is honest and forthright. She showed me the basic operations of the car, set up blue tooth, moved my EZPass to the new car. I also want to show my appreciation to the rest of the staff as well. Including the service dept...I brought my 2010 Kia Soul in for inspection and the timing belt needed changing along with fuel filter...the cost was going to be in excess of 600.00 so Peter referred me to sales to see what I could get for trade on a new Kia Soul. The offer was too good to pass up.

Cynthia Adams
Other Employees : Joe-sales mgr, Heather, warranty, Briah Johnson

January 15, 2019

"Great service, Great people!"

- SDAVI012 Verified Customer

I came in and told mr. Cj about what was going on with me and the type of car I wanted, and he was able to find a car and payment plan to benefit me and my life WITHOUT taking advantage of me.

CJ Burns