Southern Buick GMC Kia Greenbrier

1300 South Military Highway, Chesapeake, Virginia 23320

Winston Whitehurst, COMMERCIAL & LEASING Sales Associate, Southern Buick GMC Kia Greenbrier

Winston Whitehurst

Adam  Burtner, Sales Associate, Southern Buick GMC Kia Greenbrier

Adam Burtner

Sales Associate

November 11, 2018

"Excellent customer service "

- Jmk0616 Verified Customer

The customer service and sales was outstanding. The sales team allowed me to see what I wanted to see and did not try to push a sale.

Muhammad Denham and Shawn Peterson

November 08, 2018

"Mr Holley Great Job .. "

- GSHAKIEA Verified Customer

I was very pleased about my experience and very thankful for the opportunity to drive away with a new vehicle, and I also have a good warranty as well, and the chance to get financed with a bank. They gave me a chance to get my credit on track .Now I have a dependable vehicle . I’m so greatful and I would come back and do it again. If you looking for a great car I recommend Southern KIA.

Vincent Holley

November 06, 2018

"Fast and Convenient Experience"

- COACH

First the location is easy to get to and is 3 minutes away from the highway. My Salesman Mikul Brown was phenomenal. Understanding my limitations and with the help of the dealership; created some flexibility and I was able to purchase the vehicle I desired. I thank Mikul and the dealership for everything.

Mikul Brown