Southern Buick GMC Kia Greenbrier

1300 South Military Highway, Chesapeake, Virginia 23320

Winston Whitehurst, COMMERCIAL & LEASING Sales Associate, Southern Buick GMC Kia Greenbrier

Winston Whitehurst

Bob Luna, Sales Associate, Southern Buick GMC Kia Greenbrier

Bob Luna

Sales Associate

September 20, 2018

"My experience with Mr. Winston and the dealership "

- Davis

I was met with professionalism and respect with an appeal to meet my automotive needs. Mr. Winston went to extended lengths to put me in the car of my choose.

Winston Whitehurst

September 20, 2018

"Service"

- KLSMITH3 Verified Customer

Jorge Concepcion personally was great will be back but this time I'll need a deal this my 4th car from this dealership but other parts need to move alittle faster

Jorge Concepcion

September 19, 2018

"Exceptional Sales Experience "

- AnitasKIA

This was one of the most exceptional and rewarding experience .... and believe me we have purchased quite a few cares in the past 30 years. First and foremost the sales person listened and followed through with are request; everything was straight forward I felt like I was working with someone who truly had our best interest in hand and was very knowledgeable and realistic with “the numbers”. No hesitation here I am a life long customer I will surely inform others of my experience!

Cynthia Adams