Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Houma, LA

921 Reviews
Southland Dodge was opened in July 1968 by Joe Teuton Jr., Jeff Teuton, and Dennis Oncale. Joe and Dennis were experienced auto technicians at Downtown Auto Service on Lafayette St, and Jeff was a college graduate in Business Administration from Southeastern Louisiana University. They were also avid drag racers, and they were all under 30 years of age. The first location at 505 Sunset Ave featured a one-car showroom and a 10 car parking lot. Their racing background helped them to sell lots of Dodge Superbees, Chargers, and Challengers in the early years.

6161 W Park Ave

Houma, LA

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 921 reviews

May 22, 2022

I have always received courteous and prompt services. The people in the service department have always been courteous and kept me informed of what additional items I might need during my visit. I especia More

by JPG
May 22, 2022

I am always satisfied with the service I have received The service is always good and they keep their service . More

by YZARCUR
May 20, 2022

Very good service and good service and good people to work with and very good customer service and very good personality More

by DEHARTTHOMAS5049
May 19, 2022

Very satisfied with service, would like to thank them for the speediness of the work that was performed. More

by craftylady1960
Roxanne in service
May 18, 2022

Best prices and customer service in southeast louisiana. Easiest vehicle purchase ever with a great sales team. More

by jennyleboeuf

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted to learn about your positive experience. Congratulations on your new purchase, Jenny! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are always happy to help.

May 17, 2022

The service department was very helpful. Problem with gas tank was mentioned during oil change and they quickly walked me through the process of setting up service. They provided. Loaner w More

by HGRIFFIN0

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on working with our service team. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience!

May 17, 2022

Our experience was great. The fastest and most stress free I’ve ever bought a car. More

by SAMANNTHAJANEE

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Samannatha, Thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to leave us this wonderful feedback!

May 17, 2022

Service handled effectively and efficiently by professional service personnel who always send you on your way smiling More

by GDPER9
Service department

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

It's great to hear that our service team was able to help you out. Our goal is to make sure everyone who walks through the door leaves happy. Thanks again for choosing Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram!

May 15, 2022

Always very helpful I have bought five vehicles from them and I have not had any problems during the purchase process with any of them More

by JAREDFITCH1981
May 16, 2022 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Jared, Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. We appreciate you being a loyal customer!

May 14, 2022

Bought a 2020 Dodge Challenger widebody redeye and they were super nice and got me exactly what I wanted. Great service. Only downside was my car only had the red key so I have to go back and get the black More

by jabadie8
May 16, 2022 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Here at Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We always do our best to make sure our customers leave with the car they desire! Congratulations on your new 2020 Dodge Challenger! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience, and it was a pleasure having you at the dealership. We appreciate your review!