Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram - Service Center

569 Reviews

569 Reviews of Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram - Service Center

Sort by
December 20, 2022

Roxanne was excellent. Fast and friendly. Was quick to contact me to let me know my vehicle was ready! More

by SHORTCAKE200060
Roxanne
Dec 21, 2022 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so glad that Roxanne had the opportunity to work with you, and we are thrilled that you found your experience with us here at Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram to be a positive one. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

December 16, 2022

They provided excellent service as always. Service was done correctly and in a timely manner. More

by KODY.THIBODAUX
Miranda Malbrough

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about your experience with Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

December 15, 2022

My visit was awesome. The staff was kind,friendly and treated me like part of the Southland dodge family More

by VOISINBRIDGETTE
Roxanne Landry

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for choosing Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. Your feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We're glad we were able to help, and we hope to see you again!

December 15, 2022

Excellent dealership to purchase from. Joseph Teuton was the ultimate professional! The Jeep was delivered just as expected, We could not be happier! More

by debsduet
Kevin Barrow
Other Employees : Joseph Teuton

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for your business and this review. We're happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate our commitment to great service. Congratulations on your new Jeep! If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know.

December 13, 2022

Everyone was very professional and pleasant to deal with. My car was serviced in a very timely manner. More

by DONNA.LAPEYROUSE
Tessie Pellegrin
Brad Domangue
Tim Bilello
Other Employees : Jody Marcel
Dec 14, 2022 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you, Donna! It has been a pleasure serving you. Quality customer service is always our number one priority, and we're happy to hear that we met your expectations. Thank you for choosing Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, we look forward to having you as a valued customer for many years to come!

December 11, 2022

Great service. Work done in a timely matter. All work done was explained to me. More

by AEWEAVER
Brad Domangue

December 11, 2022

My loaner was ready as promised. My Wagoneer was ready the same day. Roxanne is the service department is such a pleasure to work with. More

by Jenn G
Roxanne

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you, Jenn! It's great to hear that we were able to help you out. Our goal is to make sure everyone who walks through the door leaves happy. Thank you for choosing Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram!

December 10, 2022

Very helpful, professional, repairs were done in a very timely manner. Kept me posted o. Work being one and how much it would cost. More

by educare
Ms. Sue

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for your business and this review. We're happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate our commitment to great service. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know.

December 10, 2022

They had a loaner ready for me and addressed all of my concerns. They were friendly and helpful as always. More

by AMC2000
Sue (Service)

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience. We will share your comments with our team, and we look forward to working with you again.

December 08, 2022

Clean,complete,professional and friendly. I trust no one else for my needs. Trust the brand, trust the people. More

by LONEWOLFGC
Roxanne landry
Dec 08, 2022 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

It's great to hear that Roxanne was able to help you out. Our goal is to make sure everyone who walks through the door leaves happy. Thank you for choosing Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram!

Dec 09, 2022 -

LONEWOLFGC responded

You can share anything with this dealership