Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram - Service Center

458 Reviews

458 Reviews of Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram - Service Center

Sort by
August 14, 2022

Done a good job and very nice and I like the way he explain everything More

by JOEY.LEDET
Kevin Barrow
Ashley Ledet

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Joey, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with you, and we are thrilled that you found your experience with us to be a positive one at Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

August 14, 2022

The visit was very pleasant and tech was ver helpful. I wish I’d have remembered his name he was totally awesome More

by Mimi1357
Carlos??

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for the kind words for our service department! We look forward to sharing your compliments with them, and don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of further assistance.

August 12, 2022

I was very pleased with the work that was done on my vehicle.The mechanic was very well spoken.an got the job done in a timely manner. More

by donnastephenson28
Tom Gordon

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Donna, Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.

August 12, 2022

These people are awesome. As I said 2 weeks ago with the survey for my Ram, my work schedule makes it hard during the week. I made an appointment on Friday for Saturday mornin More

by GEAUXLSUTIGERS28
Tessie Pellegrin
Don Prosperie
Brad Domangue
Tim Bilello

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

It has been a pleasure serving you. Quality customer service is always our number one priority, and we're happy to hear that we met your expectations. Thank you again for choosing Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, we look forward to having you as one of our valued customers for many more years to come!

August 09, 2022

Great experience with this dealership. They are very accommodating! This is the 3rd vehicle I bought from them. More

by Mandi Foret
Jessie Thompson
Other Employees : Roxanne
Aug 10, 2022 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We sincerely value your business, Mandi, and look forward to your next visit.

August 07, 2022

Jeep been in an out off shop for a year an still in shop because part came in wrong More

by tony.worley1116
Melvin Porter
Aug 11, 2022 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Tony, Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we'd like to learn more about your experience. If you'd be willing to provide more information about your visit, please send us a message with your contact information so that we can reach out. Our goal is to make sure everyone that visits the dealership has a top-notch experience. We're sorry that we didn't meet that goal in this case and we'd love the opportunity to get more details to see if we can turn this situation around for you.

August 06, 2022

They are always ready and willing to take care of all my request. Great service More

by ebaye61
Jessie Thompson
LaShonda Madise
Aug 08, 2022 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to leave us this wonderful feedback!

August 05, 2022

Easy to deal with, very nice and welcoming. My car was ready when promised. Southland had been my car dealership for 30 years, due to the current industry issues this vehicle did not come More

by slirette
Duane Dieck
Aug 08, 2022 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on working with Duane and our team. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience!

August 01, 2022

Dean and Roxanna are the best they stayed on top of my vehicle's issues and got them fix in a very short time. They are very professional, very knowledgeable, and was very caring of all my needed and conc More

by BKWELDINGSERVICES
Management Dean
Aug 02, 2022 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

It's great to hear that Dean and Roxanna were able to help you out. Our goal is to make sure everyone who walks through the door leaves happy. Thanks again for choosing Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram!

July 31, 2022

Great service, techs, service, parts and management were all great to work with. Would recommend Southland Dodge to everyone. More

by LAPERFORMANCE
Brad Domangue
Aug 01, 2022 -

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for your very kind review. We strive to make sure that all of our customers leave happy, and it's great to hear about your excellent experience here at Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.