Spitzer Kia Cleveland

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1,756 reviews

February 20, 2024

They are very accomadating with courtesy. I have never left without being pleased. They take time out to make me understand the issue. More

by tverna216
Kim Boutell, Belinda Frost, MELISSA MYERS

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! Offering quality and efficient service is so important to us, and we are glad that our team provided you with nothing less. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is ever anything more that we may help you with.

February 19, 2024

George was excellent! Very patient and very willing to find us something we loved and drove off with that day! Kia has always treated me well and I highly recommend them t More

by Kristin Perkins
Jonathan Gemelas, George R. Woods, Stephen Donat

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

Hi Kristin, Thank you for taking the time to leave George this positive review! We are so glad that he could provide you with 5-star service. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is ever anything more that we may help you with.

February 17, 2024

Mary was wonderful working with. She and her manager worked to get us a great car in the price range we asked them to stay within. More

by jabernathy29
Michael Rosado, Vincent Viscusi, Mary Hernandez

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are honored that you took the time to visit us, and proud to know that Mary could provide you with a smooth, 5-star experience. Congratulations on your new car!

February 14, 2024

It’s a very good dealership. I am satisfied with my new car. The staff is excellent. everyone seemed to help me the day. I had a bad tire with my car. Thank you very much for fix More

by Billyciresi
Briann beerwa was a great help also that day , Jonathan Gemelas, Jeffrey Fraam

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

Thank you for your 5-star rating! We are delighted that our team made your experience with us an all-around success! It is our pleasure to assist you in any way possible. We warmly congratulate you on your new vehicle- on behalf of the entire team!

February 14, 2024

I was very satisfied the day that I brought my car in for a bad tire and thank you very much for fixing it for free. I appreciate it very very much and all the people that help me out that day. More

by Billyciresi
Service Communication
Briann Beerwa was very helpful to that day, thank you so much!, Jonathan Gemelas, Jeffrey Fraam

Billyciresi responded

Thank you very much and in the near future when I am shopping for a new car, I know that I will be coming back to get another car here and I will tell all my friends and family. What a great place to buy a car Billy Ciresi.

February 13, 2024

Everything went smoothly here. Christian was really helpful and everyone involved provided excellent customer service! Reach out to Christian for all your car shopping needs!! More

by Noora
Christian Negron

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

Thank you for your 5-star rating, Noora! Providing top-notch service is so important to us, and we are pleased that Christian's efforts met your satisfaction. We hope to see you again the next time your vehicle is ready for service. Safe travels!

February 13, 2024

This is my second car purchased from Spitzer Kia and both times my salesman was George Woods. He was amazing. More

by Sulygirlwoo
George R. Woods

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you, and delighted to know that George could provide you with a seamless, 5-star experience! Thank you so much for your positive review. Safe travels!

February 12, 2024

This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from this dealership, and have been with my son to purchase 2. We have always had a great experience. We have worked with George Woods twice in our 3 vehicle More

by ThomasMarolt
George R. Woods, Mate Tamas, Michael Rosado, Cindy Smith
Feb 13, 2024 -

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, Thomas! We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you, and thrilled that George could provide you with top-notch service. It is our pleasure to assist you in any way possible. Congratulations on your newest vehicle and take care!

February 07, 2024

As an out of state customer, I received excellent sales service. Communication was excellent between all departments. More

by Thes12474
Cindy Pesa-Smith, Vincent Viscusi, Andrew Mansour
Feb 08, 2024 -

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

We greatly appreciate your positive review! It is our pleasure to serve you and your automotive needs in any way possible. If there is ever anything more that we may help you with, please do not hesitate to let us know!

February 07, 2024

My car was finished before the time it was promised . Everything that was done was explained throughly More

by Ralph Glennon
Youseff Albeik
Feb 08, 2024 -

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

Thank you for your wonderful review, Ralph! It is an honor to know how confident you are in our efforts, and we are glad that our team could provide you with a 5-star experience. We hope for an opportunity to work with you again