Spitzer Kia Cleveland

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1,283 reviews

September 30, 2022

On June 3rd we traded in a vehicle as part of the purchase of a new Telluride. Our salesman, Paul, took the license plate from our trade-in and put it on our new Telluride. We signed the necessary do More

by MelVan
Paul Mlady, Freddy Mansour
September 29, 2022

WE HAD A GREAT EXPIERENCY THE PEOPLE WERE GREAT AND THE PROCESS WENT VERY SMOOTH. More

by rmerat
JEFFREY FRAAM
Sep 29, 2022 -

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are so glad that our team could provide you with a seamless, 5-star experience. It is our pleasure to assist you in any way possible. We wish you safe travels and we hope for an opportunity to work with you again in the future!

September 29, 2022

Love working with George he's absolutely amazing and always has the customer in mind!!! More

by holly1388
Sep 30, 2022 -

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

Thank you for leaving George this wonderful review! We are so glad that he consistently takes great care of you. He will be honored to know that you deeply value his service. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is ever anything more that he and the team may help you with!

September 27, 2022

I just want to give George a 10 star review! Helped find me the right vehicle for the right price! Nicest guy you could ever meet! More

by smokey47420
Sep 28, 2022 -

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

Thank you for leaving George this wonderful review! He will be honored to hear of your kind words and to know that you deeply valued his assistance with your special purchase. We warmly congratulate you on your new vehicle- on behalf of the entire team! Safe travels.

September 23, 2022

George was so kind to me he did a fantastic job getting me into my new vehicle he went beyond to help m e get my vehicle he is a beautiful person inside and out .I love my new vehicle he went beyond to hel More

by donna takacs
Sep 27, 2022 -

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave George this amazing review! He will be honored to hear of your very kind words and to know how confident you are in his efforts. We warmly congratulate you on your new vehicle- on behalf of the entire team! Safe travels!

September 19, 2022

Excellent service, Christian was helpful, fast and worked hard with getting me in and out with a new vehicle. More

by froeskimo
Christian Negron

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you, and we are so glad that Christian took great care of you! It is our pleasure to assist you in any way possible. We thank you for your positive review and we wish you the safest of travels in your new ride!

September 18, 2022

Christian Negron did a great job at showing the cars and was knowledgeable. Process of purchasing a car was easy. Easy to work with. More

by froeskimo
Christian Negron

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are happy to hear that Christian could provide you with a smooth, top-notch experience. It is our pleasure to assist you in any way possible. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

September 18, 2022

She was very personable and helpful even made sure my sticker was correct when they printed it it wrong More

by bjonesparks
Belinda Frost

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

Thank you for your 5-star rating! We are so glad that Belinda took great care of you. It is our pleasure to assist you in any way possible. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you ever have any further questions or concerns.

September 17, 2022

I am totally a person that does not like filling this kinda stuff out, but because of the great service Mary was outstanding and finding me a car that would work with my credit she definitely asks a lot More

by lasotam8022
Mary

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive review! We are so glad that Mary took great care of you and made your experience with us an all-around success. She will be honored to know how confident you are in her efforts. We warmly congratulate you on your new vehicle- on behalf of the entire team! Safe travels!

September 17, 2022

I’m always given the best service when I arrive here… the service department goes above and beyond as usual More

by KIAGUY50
Aziz and Spikes, Kim Boutell, George R. Woods

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are delighted that our team could consistently provide you with the quality service that you deserve. It is our pleasure to serve you and your automotive needs in any way possible. Safe travels!

1 - 10 of 1,283 results