Spitzer Kia Cleveland

Kim Boutell

Assistant Service Manager
Vincent Viscusi, Finance Manager, Spitzer Kia Cleveland

October 03, 2018

"Friendly - Efficient Service"

- PaulB

Since 2010, we have purchased 3 new Kia's from Spitzer Kia and have never been disappointed. Service is always friendly & efficient which is all I care about. I want to be able to get in and get out....since I would rather be doing something else! Mike Balis & the Service Team are simply exceptional!

Mike Balis

September 30, 2018

"Best experience buying a car so far"

- Nuclearspring

I have bought cars at other locations and have been disappointed by the knowledge of the dealership or the service. Not at Spitzer Kia! This way by far the best experience I have had buying a car. Our salesman, Josh, asked us about our needs, gave us excellent service and had us in a new car very quickly. I would thoroughly recommend them.

Josh Darnall

September 26, 2018

"Successfully bought my first car! "

- DanRoberts

My 2001 Honda Accord had finally run its course so i decided to take my parents advice when they recommended Spitzer KIA. I was provided great service by hard working representatives, and recieved fair pricing for my new 2016 KIA Forte!

Theodore Beharry