Spitzer Kia Cleveland

681 Reviews of Spitzer Kia Cleveland

November 01, 2018

"Excellent service "

- PURPLE13

I was able to get a same day appointment for a clog in one of the air conditioning hoses. They scheduled around my work schedule & was in & out of the dealership within 20 minutes. I was helped by Ju-Marri Sims who explained the work done, vacuumed out my car & put it through the car wash. I am very happy with their service & will definitely return here!

Ju-Marri Sims
October 03, 2018

"Friendly - Efficient Service"

- PaulB

Since 2010, we have purchased 3 new Kia's from Spitzer Kia and have never been disappointed. Service is always friendly & efficient which is all I care about. I want to be able to get in and get out....since I would rather be doing something else! Mike Balis & the Service Team are simply exceptional!

Oct 03, 2018 -

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

Thank you for reviewing us! We love to hear that you always have an outstanding experience with us. Thank you for your business and loyalty!

September 30, 2018

"Best experience buying a car so far"

- Nuclearspring

I have bought cars at other locations and have been disappointed by the knowledge of the dealership or the service. Not at Spitzer Kia! This way by far the best experience I have had buying a car. Our salesman, Josh, asked us about our needs, gave us excellent service and had us in a new car very quickly. I would thoroughly recommend them.

Sep 30, 2018 -

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear we provided you with the best experience you've ever had. That's makes us smile! Thank you and we hope to see you again!

September 26, 2018

"Successfully bought my first car! "

- DanRoberts

My 2001 Honda Accord had finally run its course so i decided to take my parents advice when they recommended Spitzer KIA. I was provided great service by hard working representatives, and recieved fair pricing for my new 2016 KIA Forte!

John Saxton
Joshua Valentine
Sep 27, 2018 -

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Dan. It is great to hear you had a great experience with our team. If there is anything else we can do, please feel free to reach out to us as we are here to help. Congratulations on your 2016 KIA Forte! We hope to see you again.

September 24, 2018

"Amazing "

- Mandy

Ted was amazing with every step of the way- he made sure I was comfortable and was updated on every decision when it came to my vehicle. He replies very efficiently to texts and is always willing to help!

Sep 24, 2018 -

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! We really appreciate it and are so happy to hear about your experience with Ted! We look forward to seeing you again!

September 23, 2018

"Very satisfied "

- Funny

I was very happy with the salesman Josh Darnall. He answered every question I had . He was very helpfull . I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Other Employees : Desmond Peebles
Sep 23, 2018 -

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

Thank you for the recommendation! We appreciate that you would take the time to share your experience. We hope to serve you again for your future vehicle needs.

September 20, 2018

"Leasing "

- Holliegeyer

Did a very good job at helping me find the car I like and very good customer service skills for Jose. Would highly recommend to other people

Jose Nazario
Sep 20, 2018 -

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

Hi there, Thank you very much for your rating. Your 5-stars means a lot to us and we look forward to your next visit. Please reach out to us if we can do anything else for you.

September 19, 2018

"Help... my current car is terrible!"

- Djanas1965

I headed out for your dealership in an angry and agitated mood due to the 2012 Focus that had completely let me down. That morning I had taken it for the fourth time to have the transmission fixed. I had been looking for a few months on line at Kia's and a suitable price point and at that point decided that I had enough with dumping additional money into a piece of junk.... that's when I had the good fortune of meeting Ted Beharrey. Within 10 minutes of arrival he had eased my mind and had me relaxed so I could focus...pun intended....on the task at hand. Very seldom do I feel compelled to fill out one of these but in this case I felt compelled to say something. He was a very relaxed ...no nonsense and very knowledgeable salesman. No pressure... just looking to help me with my situation. He and Josh got me into a new Rio in record time at a price that fit my budget. I've been around for a few years and never had a car purchasing experience actually be even remotely fun until now. Cudos to Ted and his team! After all was said and done I found out that Ted has only been there a couple of months....the way he handled everything you would think he had been there for 50 years. You have a good man there! D. Jana's.

Sep 19, 2018 -

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We love to hear when our guests have a great experience at our dealership and we will make sure to thank Ted for providing you with just that. We hope you are enjoying your new car! It looks outstanding!

September 18, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Lilly

Every time I have been there, their service has been very attentive and helpful. From the day that I walked in looking for a car to today that I went for my car service. Detailed service, friendly, respectful and mindful of your time.

Arleen Robles
Sep 18, 2018 -

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

​​​​​​​​Thanks so much for your kind review! We take great care in what we do and are so glad we were able to handle all of your automotive needs.​​​​​​​​ We would love to see you again in the future.

September 18, 2018

"Recall on vehicle and Oil Change"

- Denarcy

I called Spitzer Kia on Saturday and Desmond Peebles answered my call. I explained the issues and concerns I had with my leased vehicle. Desmond was able plan to have my vehicle to be worked on by Monday. He explained that I had 4 recalls on my vehicle and that it would several hours to address all these issues. With his sense of humor, he helped me feel at ease. An extremely nice gentleman. Thank you Desmond. Lisa (customer service) extremely helpful as well updating my information (name, phone number) on the records they keep. Thank you for helping me as well.

Other Employees : Desmond Peebles
Sep 18, 2018 -

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us! We're thrilled you had an outstanding experience working with our team and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future!