Spitzer Toyota Monroeville

4710 William Penn Highway, Monroeville, Pennsylvania 15146 Directions

584 Reviews of Spitzer Toyota Monroeville

November 06, 2018

"Great experience, no hassle, gave me a good deal. "

- Andy

Ken Mashraky did a great job. No hassle negotiaton. Gave me a good deal. He did everything in a timely fashion and reviewed all the new features with me. This is our third highlander from Spitzer and I have bought 3 RAV’s there also. Your whole team is great including service. Thanks. Andy mangene

Kamal (Ken) Mashraky
Jamie Benson
Robert L. Thomasson III
November 01, 2018

"Easy and fair "

- Kim B

Amanda is a joy to work with. We came to Spitzer with our eye on a 2018 Camry but she gave us such a great deal on a 2019 that we couldn’t pass it up. She was personable and attentive, respectful of our wants and didn’t exert any sales pressure. Our new car is gorgeous. We are very satisfied and recommend Spitzer and Amanda 100%!

October 31, 2018

"Made buying a new car easy"

- Jwalko

I haven’t bought a new car in 20 years. A lot has changed, but overall I was pleasantly surprised that it is now easier to buy a new car, esp when there is someone like Amanda helping us through the process.

"Wonderful Experience"

- Monica

Car buying is usually a very stressful experience. But with Spitzer Toyota and specifically our salesman, Ruty, they took the stress and concern out of buying this car. They presented easy to read and understand quotes and payment plans. Ruty listened to what we were looking for, not the vehicle he was trying to convince us to buy. We purchased a 2018 Rav4 and I absolutely love it. I feel like the car was designed just for me. It was late by the time we got the deal finalized, after signing all the papers, but Ruty still took the time to go over many of the features this car offered. We are very pleased with how we were treated at Spitzer and would definitely recommend them to any future car buyers. Monica Phillips

Rutul Shah
October 31, 2018

"Great Car Buying Experience"

- Frank

I had a great experience with Doug. He understood what I needed and did not pressure me in any way. As I mentioned to him yesterday it was the best car buying experience I have had in 44 years of driving.

Doug Klenoshek

"The Best Experience"

- NormStan

I have been buying cars for 45 years and by far this was the BEST car buying experience!! Amanda was our salesperson-no pressure! Extremely helpful. We had lots of questions and she clearly explained all of our options and then left us to decide what’s we wanted to do- she is the BEST! And the finance manager, also very patient—explained everything we were to sign- NO surprises. These people are really are so friendly, helpful and yet professional.

Spitzer Toyota Monroeville responded

We’re delighted to hear of your positive experience at our dealership! We always strive to provide the utmost in customer service and quality, and it makes us happy to know that you feel you experienced these values first hand. We hope you continue to choose us for all of your future automotive needs, and we hope to see you again soon. Until next time, have a great day! Best, Robert Thomasson, General Manager, (877) 735-3855

"Wonderful experience "

- pev.evans@hotmail.com

Amanda made the whole process very easy. She was wonderful and kind, always put my interest ahead of hers ... I would definitely purchase again from Spitzer.

Spitzer Toyota Monroeville responded

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience! If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to give us a call. Best, Robert Thomasson, General Manager, (877) 735-3855

"rav4 buying"

- brianrav4

brian johnston did a great job explaining the features on the rav4. i highly recommend him to future buyers. you will not be disappointed if brian johnston is your salesperson.

Spitzer Toyota Monroeville responded

Thanks for allowing us to help you. It is great to hear that you had such a positive and fulfilling dealership experience. Congrats on your new Rav4! We look forward to working with you or anyone you might send our way in the future. Best, Robert Thomasson, General Manager, (877) 735-3855

October 29, 2018

"Salesman Brian Johnston"

- highlander55

Salesman Brian Johnston is the reason we bought a vehicle in our first visit. Brian was extremely knowledgeable, patient, courteous and helpful. We called him several times after leaving the dealership and he was right there to answer questions. I felt no pressure at all and felt like Brian was being honest with us. I would definitely return to Brian for any future purchases. When we returned to the dealership later in the day, Amanda Harris advised that Brian was with a customer. She immediately offered to open the vehicle for us to look at and stayed with us to answer questions. She was also professional and courteous.

Oct 29, 2018 -

Spitzer Toyota Monroeville responded

Your kind words mean a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that our team was able to meet your needs. We always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best, Robert Thomasson, General Manager, (877) 735-3855

October 29, 2018

"Brian Johnston best in the game!"

- Honda123

When I came in to Spitzer I wasn’t sure of what car would best suit my needs. I did know I was nervous. Car buying is commonly stressful and in the past I’ve felt ripped off by pushy salesmen. Brian was everything but what I had been nervous about. He was so patient and so knowledgeable and helped me find the perfect car for me. Totally exceeded my expectations. He wasn’t once pushy. I wasn’t once stressed. He made it very clear this was all about me and my needs. I won’t buy a car from anyone or anywhere else as long as Brian is around! Thank you Brian Johnston and thank you Spitzer! Loving my new car more and more everyday!!

Oct 29, 2018 -

Spitzer Toyota Monroeville responded

Thank you for your review and business as a customer. It is our goal to provide every one of our customers with the kind of excellent service you described and we're glad we achieved that. Once again, we appreciate your business and hope you'll keep in touch for your future car needs. Best, Robert Thomasson, General Manager, (877) 735-3855