Springs Automotive Group - Platte Ave

Estevan Gaitan

Oscar Zambrano, General Sales Manager, Springs Automotive Group - Platte Ave

Oscar Zambrano

November 19, 2017

"Great people EXCELLENT SERVICE "

- Rickmurray870

I came here looking for an easy car buying experience and something that would help me get started rebuilding my credit, Octavio made the experience so easy and turn key I will be a repeat customer forever. Jeremy in finance explained everything to a T and made sure I understood everything and ultimately completed the experience.. GREAT DEALERSHIP ALL AROUND!!!

Octavio Lizama
Justin Hecht

November 18, 2017

"This is The Best Dealership to Deal with!!!"

- Memdrea113

I am Extremely Happy and very satisfied with this dealership.... The entire staff is Friendly and Super Helpful. They Really help you get qualified and not just talk as most do.We are very Thankful.

Keith Brooks
Justin Hecht

November 17, 2017

"The Best "

- Tia

I highly recommend them if you are in the market for a new vehicle. I got the SUV I wanted with the payment I can afford with no credit history. Springs Automotive group you all are the Best and a Blessing to me & my family. Shoutout to Estevan Gaitan you are the man!!!

Estevan Gaitan