Street Volkswagen of Amarillo

8707 Pilgrim Drive, Amarillo, Texas 79119

Micah Barfield, Finance Manager & Volkswagen Product Specialist , Street Volkswagen of Amarillo

Micah Barfield

AUTOMOTIVE PROFESSIONAL
David Ortiz, Automotive Specialist, Street Volkswagen of Amarillo

Automotive Specialist

May 23, 2018

"Decent deal on a CPO VW Passat"

- CHEVYMAN

I came to this dealership looking for a good deal. I have heard nothing but good things about this dealership so I'd figure I'd give them a try. The last two vehicles I have bought were out of Dallas, so I was not opposed to make a trip. The people here were great to work with, didn't feel pressured a bit. The deal could've been better is my only complaint, but all in all it was a good experience.

Ron Garverick

May 23, 2018

"The only place we shop"

- Medic175911

We love the folks at Street Volkswagen. The customer service is top notch, and everyone is so friendly. The go above and beyond to make shopping for a vehicle a pleasant experience. David Ortiz and Shane are excellent! We won't shop anywhere else.

Micah Barfield

May 23, 2018

"Would see Madison Jonas for all my car purchases!"

- Teri Bingham

Street Volkswagon was friendly with no pressure sales. Madison Jonas was phenomenal. He listened to what we wanted and searched until he found it. He also worked to get us a fair price. I felt he was our advocate, not a stereotypical car salesman. He wanted to please us; not just make a sale. I would only use Madison regardless of what make of car or truck I'm looking for.

Madison Jonas