Street Volkswagen of Amarillo

AUTOMOTIVE PROFESSIONAL

September 18, 2018

"Above my expectations "

- FernandezFamily

I went to Volkswagen to be able to get into something more affordable and easier to commute. Moses Sanchez made my experience more then I can say, process was easy and fast. Never expected to be back in a Toyota Camry and I’m so pleased. Moses Most important did not make me feel pressured or rushed he made me feel like he would always be there no matter when I came back. He said when my husband and I needed to do it when we were ready and comfortable Because he wanted it to be right for us. He knew how important It was for us going to the process of buying a home and made it top priority that we put that first and finances because cars will always be around but a home valued at a much higher cost.

Mosses Sanchez

September 17, 2018

"Brand new car"

- Mommypeps

What a great dealership. I truly feel like I am family with all of these folks. From James O’Neill to help my husband and I find the best car for our money. Ashley Parks was remarkable and highly trained on all the bells and whistles that came with my car. She went over every button and feature and this was so nice because I felt like I was getting the royal treatment. I learned that this is done with every customer. Shane Giese went above and beyond to give me the best deal for my trade. Micah Barield was amazing, she had my husband and I in and out of her office with all the signatures within 15 minutes. And last but not least John Luciano came in and met us and even taught me how to say “Lamborghini “ the correct way. Thanks again to all of the employees that made our experience great. Best experience buying a car.

James O'Neill
Micah Barfield
Shane Giese
John Lucky Luciano
Ashley Parks

September 17, 2018

"Well worth it! HIGHLY recommended! "

- dbertain

Long story short, we had been looking for an atlas for about a month and all of our local dealerships just didn’t do a great job at contacting us, coordinating their inventory on the lot, or supplying us with enough information to make us feel secure with our potential purchase. We finally found Street VW out of Amarillo, which was about four hours away from us, but from the very beginning point of contact they were truly amazing. We drive up on a Saturday afternoon (it happened to also the day they have a huge VW bug car show ~~ they had food and it was an amazing experience in itself) and were greeted by James. He was tremendous in the curation of our deal to get the atlas, as well as I believe a sales manager and two men by the names of JJ and July. Everyone was wonderful, welcoming and extremely helpful. We love our atlas and couldn’t be happier with thr dealership we bought from. Highly highly recommended!!

JJ Cuevas