Subaru of Spokane

Sam Lagrou

Taylor Kirby, Sales Professional, Subaru of Spokane

Taylor Kirby

February 17, 2018

"Great experience with Steve Blue"

- FXDWG2004

Steve Blue was great to work with. We started out with one car and due to my misunderstanding thought we were dealing with a higher option car. After bringing it to his attention he was very accommodating and worked out a deal on a vehicle the fit our needs.

February 09, 2018

"Best new car-buying experience!"

- Outbackbabe

Steve Blue was very friendly, professional in our dealings with him. He provided explanations for all of our questions and concerns. He explained all features, options, accessory packages, etc., enabling us to make the best choice to fit our wants, needs and budget. Stephany especially liked that he programmed her cell phone and call list into the car infotainment system which showing her how to operate it and it's features. My husband appreciated Steve's answering the questions that arose; especially around options/accessory packages from using the Costco on-line buying program as relates to the actual vehicles. Steve was great about showing us several vehicles and we were able to choose the specific features that we wanted and most valued. Unlike past car purchase experiences it was not stressful and was a positive experience. The waiting area you folks have was nicely set up with hot beverage service and popcorn, and Steve checked on us and updated us twice while we were waiting for paperwork to be done. All in all a very nice afternoon - thanks!!!

Tyler Holmes

January 31, 2018

"Stress free,great salesman, great car and price!"

- happy buyer

Ethan greeted me with a smile, listened to what type of car I was looking for, brought us over to the showroom and showed me the car I ended up buying, We went for a test drive enjoyed the way it handled. Back at the showroom he told us all about the car, showed us available service packages. Took all pertinent information and prepared the sale papers quickly. He helped me get in touch with my insurance carrier so I could give them the necessary information for the new car and change my insurance over to the new car. I drove off very happy and satisfied with the car and service I received.

Ethan Robinson