Subaru of Spokane

Colton Altig

Jim Miller, Sales Professional, Subaru of Spokane

Jim Miller

July 19, 2018

"Excellent experience just as I expected."

- Nancy37

I bought my first Subaru 29 years ago from Camp which is now Subaru of Spokane. I found the car I was interested in on line (loved the free CarFax information) and scheduled a test drive. Mark was informative, friendly and directed me to the best test drive I've ever taken which allowed me to really get a feeling for the car- hills, curves, freeway and city driving. The dealership's no hassle pricing was a new experience, but I felt was less stressful for both of us as there wasn't the back and forth games played. I felt I got a very good price on my car and am thrilled with it. I wanted to buy from Subaru of Spokane because of my past experiences and I've been very happy with their service center in the last 29 years that I've used it. Always a very professional, friendly staff.

Mark Kuhns
Tyler Holmes

July 18, 2018

"Great first time car purchase"

- RudolphCarlson

My first time buying a car on my own- it was a great experience. Steve Blue was helpful, friendly and knowledgeable and helped me to feel comfortable and made sure I knew what my options were. Loving my car!

Steven Blue
Eric Mueller

July 17, 2018

"Great service!"

- Colty68

Our salesman was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. They took great care of my mom and gave her a fair price on her trade in. After my experience here I would totally recommend them.

Jim Miller