Subaru of Spokane

Sam Lagrou

November 08, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Carguyst

I’ve bought a lot of vehicles over the past 40 yrs and I can honestly say that I’ve never had a better car buying experience. I highly recommend Ethan Robinson as he was fair, honest and professional throughout the whole process. If you need a new or used automobile go see Ethan.

Ethan Robinson

November 03, 2018

"New 2019 Forester Purchase"

- Arlee

So far, so good! We are still working on learning the electronics of Eye Sight. We are grateful for all the manuals. Dealership has been friendly and helpful.

Steven Blue
Nick Duddy

October 20, 2018

"Extraordinary service!"

- Montana Grandma

We went through the USAA car buying service, and Josh Popham & Subaru of Spokane made the process simple and stress-free. After an initial friendly phone call on October 1, Josh & I communicated mostly by text since we live in Montana. He answered every question in a timely manner and his sense of humor put me at ease. When we got to the dealership to purchase our new Outback, the price was exactly as quoted. We appreciated being offered options, but felt no undue pressure to purchase add-ons. We also appreciated that Josh took the time to show us how everything works on the 2019 Outback. . . they've come a long way since we purchased our last one in 2006! Thanks, Josh, for making the car buying experience FUN! I love my new Subaru!

Josh Popham