Subaru of Spokane

Sam Lagrou

Taylor Kirby, Sales Professional, Subaru of Spokane

Taylor Kirby

September 19, 2018

"Great car- great experience!"

- lr18

I had a great experience at Subaru of Spokane, and I love my new Crosstrek. Steve Blue Is an exceptional salesperson. He is knowledgeable, professional, and made this a very easy, pleasant experience. I highly recommend him.

Eric Mueller
Other Employees : Aaron Murrell

September 17, 2018

"An 80 year old lady's first car purchase!"

- Georgia peach

First of all I want to say that Steve Blue does his job well and he loves it. I knew what car I wanted when I moved to Spokane three years ago. When Mr. Blue called me, I told him I was interested in the Subaru Outback. He asked what trim? I didn't know what that meant but Mr. Blue explained it to me without being condescending. I wanted the basic model in white. Good, he would try to find one for me. I had one request to make of Mr. Blue. I am 80 years old and I do not like to drive in busy traffic especially down town Spokane. I asked him if he would deliver the Subaru to me at my house in North Spokane and I would have a check waiting for him. Without hesitating Mr. Blue said yes. A few days later the vehicle I requested was delivered to the dealership. But because of paper work involved Mr. Blue asked if he drove to my place and picked me up and drove me to Subaru of Spokane, would I mind driving the Subaru home. He added that he would give me a route to follow out of the city. Well, I decided I could do it. In the long run Mr. Blue had to bring the Subaru to my house anyway because I had a nano tint job on the windows of the Subaru. (At Mr. Blue's recommendation.) That job would take some time and he offered to drive me home so I wouldn't have to wait for it to be completed. When the Nano tint was finished, he drove the Subaru to my house and he went through the process of showing me how to park, reverse and drive the car. You see, I have only driven a straight stick all my life. An automatic is new to me and all the technological changes put into an automobile nowadays is mind boggling. Yes, Mr. Blue loves his job and does it well. He deserves the five stars for customer service and friendliness. Mary Alexander in the financial department was friendly and efficient. I had a question for her when I looked through the papers at home and called her office. I left a message on her phone. She never called me back that is why I dropped a star from her evaluation. I researched prices around the area and this dealership had the best for my Subaru Outback.

Mary Alexander

September 07, 2018

"Third Subaru"

- Urabus is Subaru backward

I went into this dealership a few months before my lease was up. I knew what I wanted and Steven found my new car in Indiana. I waited patiently for it to arrive. When it was in Spokane, I was contacted and I went in and handled the paperwork. Steven showed me all the bells and whistles and made sure I knew the features of my car. We made sure I had the 80’s on Channel 8 set so I could drive off the lot with my favorite brand of car.

2015 Subaru Impreza