Subaru of Wakefield

Christian Francois

June 06, 2018

"great experience "

- josephine

I would highly recommend this dealership Los I would like to buy. my next car no problem at all I also will make sure my next car will be from.subaru of wakefield

Perry Mallias
Nelson Molina

June 01, 2018

"Great experience. Easy, fast, smooth. No hassle. "

- bkpaintman

this is the third car that I have purchased at Subaru of Wakefield. Always great service from everyone. Friendly, no hassles, polite, professional. Al Mazin is a great salesperson. Reliable, knowledgeable, polite, and works for my satisfaction. I would highly recommend this dealership and will return when I am in need of a another Subaru.

Al Mazin
Chris Robertson

May 29, 2018

"Al Mazin"

- Emma_Ma

Al is very helpful! He is very patiently guide us through the purchasing process. We brought our car very quickly with this dealer. Great experience! However, when we sat in the finance manager's office, it was not a pleasant experience. After we declined the offer to extend warranty (Because we got a used small car and we trust Subaru is a very reliable brand), his face turned very quickly and made us feel very uncomfortable. He was also kind of rude to Al when he asked Al to come back to pick us up. So, except this part, in general, it was pleasant dealing with this dealer.

Al Mazin