Subaru of Wakefield

BDC Manager
Art Mcfague, Sales, Subaru of Wakefield

Art Mcfague

September 15, 2018

"Third Time Subaru Owner"

- DINO

I purchased all three cars from Al Mazin. Each time was a great experience. This time another customer purchased the car I was looking at. I was down one car and needed to replace it replace it ASAP. Al went to bat and had the car I wanted on the lot in four short days What more can I say I'll always be back .Thanks Al Ed (saugus)

September 10, 2018

"Quick and Easy"

- ksh123

First time buying a car myself. I knew what I wanted at Subaru and Al Mazin helped me figure out all the specifics. It was quick process. Al found me a car that satisfied all my needs and wants and also worked with his Sales Manager to get me a deal on it. There was not a lot of back and forth. All details were straightforward.

August 31, 2018

"Al Mazin is amazing"

- Annamichael

Amazing experience , Al Mazin anticipated all our needs and was superb to deal with!! Great deal , great car! Everyone at the dealership was professional and helpful!

Used 2014 Subaru Forester, $15500