Subaru of Wakefield

Assistant Service Manager
Christian Francois, Sales , Subaru of Wakefield

Christian Francois

February 12, 2018

"Excellent car buying experience that ended with my dream car"

- Daniel L'Esperance

I ended up going here after I moved back to Boston to check out a WRX STI that I knew I wanted to buy but wasn't sure if it was the right time. Then John Cheshire stepped in but not once did he mention the typical salesman pitch "what monthly payment do you want to be around." He knew that I ran my numbers ahead of time and listened to me and ended up showing me a few options that he believed would work best for me. His options made complete sense and worked perfectly with what I was looking for. He answered all of my questions and we ended up on a final agreement that made everyone happy. John was very thorough explaining the features of the car, following up on appointment times, and again listening to what I had to say. I look forward to bringing my car back in for service.

John Cheshire

February 07, 2018

"great experience - always felt like a customer"

- dhquinn

I leased 2 x Subaru Outbacks through this dealership. The didn't haggle with me or make me go through the back and forth pricing process. They made me feel comfortable that I was getting the best deal I could. I was also treated very well by their service team. They always looked out for me. I always left feeling like the customer.

Kenny Bettano
Justin Grant
Joseph Barbagallo

February 05, 2018

"Anxiety free "

- dots

Dealing with Perry Mallias was both stressless and comfortable and I am more from the encounter. Thank You again for an experience that will bring me back

Perry Mallias