Subaru of Wakefield

John Cheshire

Art Mcfague, Sales, Subaru of Wakefield

Art Mcfague

December 11, 2018

"Thank you Al Mazin and Subaru of Wakefield for your honesty!"

- Nate42

I spent months researching 2019 cars from a plethora of manufacturers, including Subaru, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Ford, and a few others. All models I researched offered impressive safety and technology features that checked many of the boxes I had in mind for a new car. But only one manufacturer, and car model, had it all: the 2019 Subaru Crosstrek. After more research on Subaru dealerships in my local area that had positive reviews for their reputation and credibility, I am happy to say I found the perfect dealership: SUBARU OF WAKEFIELD. Subaru of Wakefield was the only Subaru dealership I found that treated me fairly and went above and beyond to ensure I had the exact vehicle I wanted at a price and on terms I felt were completely fair. The sales person who helped me, Al Mazin, was phenomenal. He was honest, knowledgeable, and fair with our negotiation. He created a very comfortable environment for me and was extremely patient as I asked my many questions about Subaru cars, leasing terms, warranties, etc. He answered all my questions with a kind smile and urged me to continue asking questions until I felt completely comfortable with all the Crosstrek and the lease terms. I had never had such a pleasant and calm experience at a car dealership until Subaru of Wakefield. Once my lease is up, if I continue leasing another Subaru, I will ONLY deal with Al Mazin. He proved his trustworthiness more than I could have ever imagined from a car sales person, and once I find someone who I trust, I continue going to that person for all future purchases. I hope he doesn’t mind me saying this, but I am an Al Mazin customer for life. THANK YOU, Al Mazin, for making the process easy and seamless, for being honest and authentic, and mostly for being patient and accommodating with all my questions and concerns. And thank you Subaru of Wakefield for having Al working for you as one of your top sales persons. Al Mazin and Subaru of Wakefield are the BEST!

December 07, 2018

"A no non-sense, clear approach with honest information."

- Aurora123

I liked the website, I liked how the person who answered the phone helped me set up a meeting. When I walked into the dealership I felt like I was in the right place. Al Mazin greeted me and in a less than an hour I had signed a p&s. The process was painless and honest from the beginning to the end.

November 06, 2018

"Very frustrating purchase"

- BostonRL

We purchased a used Subaru Outback from Subaru of Wakefield and had a horrible experience. We met with Mark and test drove the car, we noticed a noise and mentioned it to our salesman who assured us the service department looked over the car. We filled out the paperwork and were told we would be called the next day by 10am. At 6pm the next day I had to call and find the salesman to try and finish the deal. The financing was no what we expected and we walked away, they called back and offered a 0.25% discount which they could apply to the financing and I accepted. When I went to make the first payment I found I had been lied to about the discount and it was not applied, I was given the higher rate. We added a remote starter to the purchase, we were promised this would be installed for when we picked it up, it was not. They offered to have a company come out and install it who canceled on us twice, our salesman did nothing to help in this case. The noise began to worry us and we brought the car back to dealership and had the remote starter company plan to install it at the visit. The service department told us all the bearing in the wheels were shot and needed to be replaced, along with a list of other items they said they would have fixed if they had inspected the vehicle. We had also asked since the vehicle was not inspected when we picked it up that they do it when it was in, again they did not inspect, instead sending us a check so we could take the time to do it. We finally had the car working well and thought we were done, but recently the car started acting funny braking, we took it to another Subaru dealership who said the tires were shot and should never have been sold to us in that condition. I asked the dealership to look for our warranted which we had purchased from Subaru of wakefield and they could not find us in the system. When they called Subaru to ask about this they were ignored and hung up on. Very dissapointed we ever stepped in this place, would not recommend to anyone.

Mark Curran