Subaru of Wakefield

BDC Manager
Justin  Grant, Sales , Subaru of Wakefield

Justin Grant

November 16, 2017

"Quality Experience: The car of the dreams"

- Eli

I am grateful for Christian's help in finding a car that suited my needs. Christian was not only friendly and patient, but she went above and beyond to make my life easier, because as you know buying a new car is never easy. This was one of the few times I could say I had a good experience with a car dealerships and I have been to several other dealerships before Subaru. Aside from the excellent customer service I've experienced, I was pretty impressed by the redesign and build quality of Subaru crosstrek. It has changed dramatically over the past few years and I am glad I got my crosstrek before the winter.

Christian Francois

November 14, 2017

"Used car purchase"

- shawn breen

I worked through Theresa she was fantasic from start to finish. Highly recommended as soon as you go on site u get a sales pop up for live chat was great experiance and even used i feel confident in their inspection ahead of time

Teresa Evangelista
Other Employees : Perry

October 27, 2017

"Fantastic Experience! "

- SMR1975

I had to replace my 2016 subaru forester after it was totaled in an accident. It was an infortunate situation, but working with the folks at subaru wakefield made it pleasant and fun. I have already recommended this dealership to friends and collegues.

Perry Mallias