Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

37911 Grand River Ave, Farmington Hills, Michigan 48335

Alex Hammoud, Mazda Brand Specialist, Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

Mazda Brand Specialist
Zack Maki, Mazda Brand Experience Specialist, Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

Zack Maki

Mazda Brand Experience Specialist
Zahara  Amhaz, Mazda Brand Specialist, Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

Zahara Amhaz

Sonya  Harris, Mazda Brand Specialist, Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

Sonya Harris

January 15, 2019

"Taking the stress put of buying a car."

- Happy customer

Zahara is very knowledgeable of her cars. She listen to me and my wants,she did not try to sell me something I did not want. Took her time to show me 4 or 5 different cars that had the options I wanted. Did not rush me or push me to make a decision. I Will buy my next car from her.

Zahara Amhaz

January 15, 2019

"Professional, dedicated & efficient "

- Kelly

Alex delivered the best car buying experience ever. His confident approach was comforting, and his patience much appreciated! Excellent work Alex!! Continued success my friend!

January 03, 2019

"Friendly and helpful"

- Mclarenf1330

Alex was very helpful in explaining everything about the car. He was very patient with all my questions about the different vehicles and prices. It was a very pleasant experience working with Alex. He was not pushy about any particular vehicle and wanted me to be completely satisfied with any choice I made.