Suburban Toyota of Farmington Hills

Sales Consultant New/Used

October 17, 2018

"Very happy as always!"

- Megc889

I would like to start by saying that the suburban collection as a whole is an exceptional team. From beginning my search in troy at toyota with my salesman Joe "JC" Chartier to finding my perfect highlander at toyota of Farmington Hills. I was treated with respect and kindness. I really felt like my time was valuable and they understood my needs and wants. Ryan prince, Zach lukenbill and Kelvin toma all made me feel like I was the most important person in the dealership even though I didn't start my search with them. my kids even enjoyed the experience! The suburban collection really understands the meaning of teamwork, professionalism and family. Not only will I be a customer for life, but I will also be sending my friends and family for years to come. Thank you so much to everyone involved!

Ryan Prince
Kelvin Toma
Zach Lukenbill
Other Employees : Joe Chartier

October 16, 2018

"Great experience"

- Carol Hack

Don came outside to greet us. He helped us with our decision on the best car for us. He explained the process when dealing with any insurance check. He made all the calls for us. He explained which finance plan to choose. Thoroughly enjoyed working with him.

October 12, 2018

"Very good service "

- Shelley

Don did very good job. Good service. We’re very like him and Thanks again. We will back soon. See you again Don. It great to know you.

New 2019 Toyota Corolla, $20970