Sullivan Buick GMC

Aidan Pilny

Certified Sales Consultant

"Answers Questions"

- Helene Ruth Schulze

I worked with Eliot, and he was very patient, answering all of our questions. He was appropriately persistent: not too many calls or emails, just enough so we knew he hadn't forgotten about us. He even agreed to let us come back with a comparative rate we found online.

Eliot Pergricht

October 16, 2017

"Best vehicle shopping experience ever!"

- 091877Jr

I was looking to buy a car ASAP because my fiancé totaled her car. As I pulled up Shelley was already walking out the door to greet me. She was very friendly and welcoming. She was very patient and communicated very well. She helped get us in a beautiful new car with very minimal dealer stress! Mike Bott was also friendly and man this staff really knows how to make you feel at home! and not to mention Mike O'connell in the finance dept. he was so informative and a SOX fan! YESSSS! Overall I recommend this place to anyone and everyone! Thank you Sullivan Staff! se you soon.

Shelley Barr
Mike Bott

October 16, 2017

"Outstanding & Trustworthy Service Dept and Advisor "

- Mark P

I purchased a Pontiac Grand Prix back in 2004 from Sullivan. I have been bringing in my 2004 GP for any service needs to Sullivan (working with Victor Gomez) for years. It is the confidence I have not only in the service performed, but also in my service advisor Victor that keeps me a very happy customer. It is always a pleasure working with Victor and I can honestly say that I have never felt so comfortable in leaving my car for service, knowing that they will do exactly what needs to be done, nothing more (unless required), nothing less! Now that I have traded in the 2004 GP for a new Buick Regal, I'm looking forward to another 12+ years with Sullivan! Thanks Victor for always taking good care of my cars!

Victor Gomez