Sun Buick GMC

3333 Sunrise Hwy, Wantagh, New York 11793

772 Reviews of Sun Buick GMC

November 14, 2018

"Amazing Dealership, great customer service."

- Jct

I had a great experience leasing my new Terrain. Victor helped me on all my needs from day one. This leadership once again made a commintment and delivered as promised. Thanks Vic and Kevin!!

Victor Moronta
November 12, 2018

"What a great experience!!!"

- AcadiaFam

Sun Buick GMC makes buying a car very easy. This is our second vehicle from this dealership and they always make it a stress-free experience. Tatiana was fantastic and we will go back to her when my wife's lease is up. Thanks again for everything!!!

Tatiana Fattakhova
November 11, 2018

"Top notch service! "

- GMC 4 Me

Buying a car can be very stressful and from the moment I walked in, I felt calm and relaxed! Everyone was very nice and helpful!

Roberto Ramirez
November 08, 2018

"Can’t believe I’m a Buick owner. "

- Vacation

Sun Buick GMC was very patient and extremely friendly with me while I was deciding on which suv would fit my family best. I wanted luxury and space along with a price in my budget. That was extremely hard to find. Most American cars in my opinion have very bland interiors. The Buick Enclave was very luxurious compared to its competitors. It was Jakob and Kevin who kept us coming back to Sun dealership. They answered all of my questions and were extremely patient with me and I’m a tough customer. I felt well taken care of and not taken advantage of. Which is rare when shopping for a car. I was looking at a Lexus and they were giving me all the bells and whistles including all weather floor mats. Ultimately it was not a big enough car for me and my three kids under 4. I hope the Buick will make me as happy as it has so far. The only thing I’m missing is those all weather floor mats that unfortunately they wouldn’t give me no matter how many times I asked for them. All in all the luxury & size of the Enclave and friendliness of the dealership made this an easy process.

Jakub Nagorka
Nov 12, 2018 -

Sun Buick GMC responded

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Sun Buick GMC of Nassau. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

November 04, 2018

"easy and uncomplicated"

- pepperoni

easy and uncomplicated the entire process went very smoothly and was explained very thoroughly. the sales person was very knowledgeable of all the items i was questioning

Serena Mazzi
Antony Smith

Sun Buick GMC responded

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Sun Buick GMC of Nassau. We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

"Great experience "

- Dvigilante

Everyone at Sun GMC is so helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. I had a very positive experience and am so happy with my purchase. I would recommend this dealership to anolyone looking for a new vehicle.

Mitch Friedberg

Sun Buick GMC responded

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! Congratulations on your new vehicle! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

November 03, 2018

"Want To Feel Like A Million Bucks"

- Mimi

Go to Sun GMAC Wantagh, NY! See Michael Kunz and team for a phenomial customer experience from purchase to finance one stop shop😎 Knowledge extremly professional where it is all about you , the customer!

Michael Kunz
Bob McKenna

Sun Buick GMC responded

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Sun Buick GMC of Nassau. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

"Our overall satisfaction!!"

- Rosalinda Bartolillo

So here we are again, one of our leases with this dealership (we have 4) was coming due. We don’t even consider going anywhere else. We are always treated with the utmost respect and kindness. A special thanks to owner Patrick Cassino who always takes the time out to speak to us and see if there’s anything else he can do to ensure our complete satisfaction. The complete staff is wonderful from sales to service to management. Always a pleasure. We absolutely love the car!! 🙂 Rosalinda Bartolillo and Family

Antony Smith
Patrick Cassino

November 02, 2018

"Incredible experience - As always!"

- Katie_Bopp_323

This dealership is wonderful and goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome! This is my third Terrain from this dealership and I won't ever go anywhere else. Victor, my salesperson, was very attentive and took his time going over every feature in my new vehicle. Thank you, Sun team! I love my new 2019 Terrain and look forward to many more experiences in the future!

Victor Moronta
Patrick Cassino
David Monahan

Sun Buick GMC responded

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

November 02, 2018

"get the deal done"

- first responder eric

stopped in to check out an advertised price on a canyon pick up truck. worked with a very professional sales person and a great manager. we worked out a great deal to get the sale done and I left with a great buying experience

Darnell Wiltshire

Sun Buick GMC responded

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Sun Buick GMC of Nassau. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.