Sun Toyota

Lee Houston, sales, Sun Toyota

sales
Desmond Lee, Finance Manager, Sun Toyota

June 18, 2018

"Great service, fast delivery process"

- Art

I came in to see a specific used car, Pat pulled it up had it running. After the test drive and some very brief negotiations, we came to an agreement. Davey Jones, the finance manager, came out right away, greeted me, gave me some time expectations. As promised, I was in and out of the finance office fairly quickly. Overall a great experience, and Pat Sacca was a pleasure to work with.

Patrick Sacca
Other Employees : Davey Jones

June 17, 2018

"Positive Experience"

- Carol

Salesman, Lee Houston, and financial man, Desmond Lee, were both wonderful to work with. I appreciate their knowledge and kindness. They made leasing my new Camry very positive and this was my 7th Camry lease. The best experience I've had leasing a car. Would recommend them both.

Desmond Lee
Other Employees : Willy who talked to me about pin striping & window tinting. Greg Gamble in service is the reason I continue to stay with Sun Toyota.

June 17, 2018

"Positive Experience"

- Carol

This was the most positive experience I've had at Sun Toyota leasing my new Camry and I believe this was my 7th Camry (all from Sun Toyota). My salesman, Lee Houston, was wonderful and not pushy at all. He is very knowledgeable and helped me a lot. I really appreciate it. Desmond, the financial man that closed the deal was just as wonderful. Also, very knowledgeable and very nice. I enjoyed working with both Lee & Desmond and would definitely recommend them both, as I would Sun Toyota. I've told everyone that the reason I come back to Sun Toyota is because of Greg Gamble in the Service Dept., he's the backbone of your Service Dept. I've been going to Sun Toyota for over 20 years and this new car sale was the wonderful experience I've come to enjoy at Sun Toyota. Thank you for your customer service.

Desmond Lee
Other Employees : Willy that will put on the pin striping & tint the windows, he was very nice. Greg Gamble my reason for staying with Sun Toyota.

Used 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan