Sun Toyota

Clifton Blakey, Finance Manager, Sun Toyota

Clifton Blakey

"Painless Purchase"

- Gisela

My family and I love new cars but we dread the process of purchasing it. I was trading my car in and switching to a Toyota. Jay and SunToyota made the process less painful by pleasing us and meeting our needs and expectations. They are excellent negotiators and really went half way in meeting us on what we wanted and what they wanted. Jay, Austin and John were extremely patient with us and made it happen. If you are in the market for a Toyota, I would give a call to Jay London and a chance to SunToyota to help you. You will never regret that decision.

Austin Heisler
John Heisler
Jay London

"No pressure"

- daltonl52

I came into this dealership with an idea of what i was looking for, i wanted to see real numbers. I was helped tremendously, with enthusiasm, patience, and understanding. My visit was a couple days in the making and took all day to seal a deal, but was well worth getting into my dream vehicle. I couldnt be happier with the experience and i hope others can find there way to this dealership.

Joseph Talsky
Other Employees : R Coleman. -excellent as well

December 10, 2018

"Helpful and friendly customer service "

- Deme99

I came in and had a friendly gentleman help me find the most perfect car I was looking to find suiting all my needs and Tom chills was very helpful and made sure I was happy before I went on my way thank you sun Toyota and Tom for a great experience and awesome car!

Tommy "Chills" Tsilionis