Sun Toyota

Sales New & Used

November 24, 2017

"Great customer service!!!"

- Cdalli82

My son and I toured quite a few dealerships before ending up at Sun Toyota. I was beginning to give up! Thankfully when we arrived at Sun Toyota we were immediately greeted by Lee Houston and he was very helpful. He wasn't pushy and asked just the right questions to get me started in the direction. He was very knowledgeable and I was able to find just the right car for my family! The environment was welcoming and the cafe was amazing! Thanks for a wonderful experience during a stressful time of buying a new car. I will never go anywhere else and recommend anyone I know to Sun Toyota! Thanks Lee!!

Lee Houston

November 23, 2017

"outstanding service"

- satisfied customer

I have never had a relationship manager Rani Ezra (Ronnie) spend so much time explaining everything about a vehicle to me, he was the best. Everyone just wanted to make sure I left very satisfied. Chase Murray was the business manager (finance) who also went all out to make sure I was total satisfied.

Douglas Bouslog
Rani Ezra
Lori-Ann Lynde
Other Employees : Chase Murray

November 23, 2017

"Leased Tundra SR-5 - great service."

- susie_reviewer

Wayne Ludwick is an awesome sales person. Very knowledgeable, and customer oriented. He listened to our need and found us a great truck that is perfect for our situation, at a reasonable price.

Wayne Ludwick