Sun Toyota

Patrick Chaban, Internet Manager, Sun Toyota

Patrick Chaban

Internet Manager

February 20, 2018

"Dashboarrd Service Required Sign"

- CLH

My Avalon's dashboard sign came on indicating that I needed service so I got an appointment. I learned that I did not need an oil change for 5000 more miles but since I was there I asked for and got a general check up instead. The service department discovered that my battery needed to be replaced and it was still under warranty so I owed nothing. Then they reset the dashboard service required light, washed my car and I was on my way with peace of mind knowing that my car would start without fail since I got a new battery.

joe

February 20, 2018

"Sun Toyota "

- Steviedrummer

Dan Staal was my service advisor, friendly courteous service done in a timely manner. I could have taken my car to Autonation Toyota in Pinellas park but I am not fond of that dealership. I drove from South Pinellas to Sun Toyota where I purchased the car.

Dan Staal

February 19, 2018

"Great experience"

- Sandi G

Greg Gamble was an excellent, helpful advisor and Milan was wonderful explaining everything and answering all the questions I had concerning our Highlander. Terrific experience!! Loved the $19 oil change and free car wash too! Win, win!

Greg Gamble-advisor, Milan-service tech