Sunrise Ford

New Vehicle Director

October 17, 2017

"Jeff Laher was great!!"

- Explorer heaven

I was initially disappointed in my choice of vehicles but after speaking with Jeff he helped me find exactly what I was looking for and the process was very smooth and easy. I love my new vehicle and I would highly recommend Jeff and Sunrise for all your vehicle purchases!!

September 23, 2017

"THE EASIEST CAR PURCHASE EVER"

- kleachmaine

The easiest car purchase ever; no gimmicks, no theater, no drama. Lowest offer provided within in minutes, straight facts, super friendly staff. We liked the fact that as we walked thru their inventory in the parking lot, we were not immediately overwhelmed with all kinds of questions, asphyxiated intrusion, hyperactive sales people; we had our freedom to appreciate the cars we were interested in, checked all their windows stickers. We recommend this dealer 200% and specially Jeff, theirs salesperson who took care of us. Thank you so much for making us feel at home.

Leo Storniolo

September 08, 2017

"EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE TOP SHELF DEALERSHIP"

- Harold Frasier

I have purchased a number of vehicles over my lifetime and have to say that my experience with Chip Durant and the other staff people I interacted with was the BEST EVER! My compliments to the ownership for putting together such an outstanding team of professionals. Hal Frasier

Chip Durant