Sunset Ford

1848 Reviews of Sunset Ford

October 13, 2017

"Great Experience! "

- designersonja

I found a car on Auto Trader online and a little chat box popped up. I asked the girl if the car was still available. She asked me to hang on while she checked. She came right back and said that it was! I hopped in my old clunker and drove down to the dealership. That car ended up being out of the monthly price range that I wanted to be in. I'll be honest, I left there kind of disappointed. Two days later I got a call saying they had a car with almost all of the option that I wanted that was within my range. I went straight there to test drive it. It was only missing two of the options that I was hoping for, but they weren't deal breakers. Other than that I LOVED the car and even more I loved the price! I also feel they gave me a more than fair deal on my trade-in. I was car shopping for 5 days straight. I visited several dealerships and worked with a lot of different sales people. Out of ALL of them, Sunset Ford was the ONLY one who didn't try to put me in something that I didn't want just to sell me a car that was in my price range! Instead they FOUND the right car in my price range. Literally, the only dealership out of many who took the time to do that. They went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. I purchased pre-owned and there were two minor things I wanted spruced up on the car and they agreed to do it without hesitation. When I trade this car in for the fully loaded version, I'll definitely go back to Sunset Ford! No pressure, no pushy salesperson, no anxiety of having to repeatedly say no over the same car. Every person, from sales, finance, to managers were awesome to work with! Thanks to the Ford staff! The Michael's

Keith Boerding
Jim Wagstaff
Treff LaPlant
Darrell Simmons
Perry Webb
Angelica Martin
Oct 16, 2017 -

Sunset Ford responded

Thank you so much for the great review! We are very happy to hear that our team was able to help you find the perfect vehicle. Our team truly enjoyed working with you and we appreciated the chance to earn your business. It was such a pleasure having you here, and we wish you all the best!

October 12, 2017

"Purchase of 2017 mustang"

- Bill S

Alex gave me no high pressure to buy. He was very helpful explaining options even took the time to get is own phone chager/jack to download my phone into the cars program.

Alex Choucri
Oct 13, 2017 -

Sunset Ford responded

Thank you for the wonderful review, Bill! It was such a pleasure helping you find a great new car and we can't thank you enough for the business. We wish you all the best, enjoy your new Mustang. Welcome to the family!

October 11, 2017

"Honest and and pressure free"

- Aalowe

Keith has always been honest and forthcoming with my wife and I while purchasing vehicles, answering all questions honestly and never suggesting anything above our comfortable price range. We’ve purchased 3 Fords from Keith and will continue doing business with him for as long as possible.

Keith Boerding

Sunset Ford responded

Thanks for sharing your story! We pride ourselves on providing each of our customers with top notch service. We are glad to hear that our efforts are paying off! Thanks again for choosing us and we hope to see you again next time!

October 11, 2017

"Great place to buy your car from !!"

- Cat girl Karen 1958

My salesmen Alex did everything to ensure I got what I wanted in a car , explain things to me and showed me how things worked. He was very enthused and happy to help me in anyway he could which is great because buying a new car is an important decision !

Alex Choucri

Sunset Ford responded

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and more importantly, thanks for coming to us for the purchase of your vehicle! It is outstanding to hear that Alex made your visit top notch and provided you with the service you deserved. We hope that you love and enjoy your new vehicle to the fullest. Please let us know if there is anything more that we can do and we'll see you next time!

October 11, 2017

"Mike gerahty sold car in rain"

- Drhvac

Saturday in rain eager to service customers far best car buying experience ever had thanks very much. lol ok no further than mike g at sunset ford

Mike Geraghty
Treff LaPlant

Sunset Ford responded

We appreciate your business and we look forward to a long relationship with you!

October 04, 2017

"An enjoyable buying experience"

- Bernie

Bach Mcateer is a knowledgeable and excellent salesman. He made the buying experience of our 2014 Lexus ES350, an enjoyable one. He answered all my questions and solved a couple of problems that needed to be addressed. He was very helpful, but not high pressured like salesmen at most other dealerships. There were no games played, and the price we negotiated was very fair. Justin Lombard handled our paperwork, and was also excellent to work with. I highly recommend contacting Bach if you are looking to purchase a "new used" car. I would definitely use him again. I can tell from this one transaction, that Sunset Ford is an excellent organization to do business with. For comparison, I went a couple of days before to a dealership at Lindbergh & Manchester and had a very poor experience. I have been considering a new SUV for me. I went on the lot and started looking at the vehicles and no one approached me to see if I needed help. I walked inside onto the showroom floor and began looking at a particular vehicle, I sat in the drivers seat to check it out, opened the back door and sat inside to check out the leg room, then I went to the back of the SUV lifted the tailgate to see how roomy it was. Not once did a salesperson approach me. I walked, and will never go back there. When I need my next car, I will call Bach at Sunset Ford!

Oct 05, 2017 -

Sunset Ford responded

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, Bernie! It is wonderful to hear that Bach has provided you with great service and made your visit with us top notch. Our team appreciates your business and we hope to have the chance to work with you again.

October 03, 2017

"Wonderful experience!"

- Livnjke10

With my family growing in size, we were in desperate need of something bigger and more reliable. We let Bach know what we were looking for and he pointed us in the direction to something that exceeded our expectations. He was very informative, patient, and took the time to make sure we understood everything through the process, down to the ins and outs of the vehicle we were so fortunate to drive home in. We highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle!

Oct 04, 2017 -

Sunset Ford responded

Thank you for leaving us this great review and congratulations on the new vehicle! We couldn't be happier to hear that Bach provided you with top notch service and helped you find the perfect fit. It was truly a pleasure working with you and our team is here for any future needs. Come back and see us again soon!

October 03, 2017

"awesome"

- atlbraveheart

larry was a perfect salesman and he knew his stuff very well. very glad I went to this dealer and got him as my salesman

Larry Burchardt
Oct 04, 2017 -

Sunset Ford responded

Customer service is our #1 priority and we thank you for recognizing our efforts. Larry is a real asset to our team and we are so happy to hear about your visit. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again.

October 02, 2017

"Family "

- TheBettsCrew

Bach not only took care of getting me in the truck I desired but made sure to that my family was important also, our kids were restless and of course the car dealership is the last place they want to be and Bach recognized this and broke out his personal IPad for my boys to entertain themselves and to us that is the most important thing when we go anywhere to make a purchase is customer care! This is my second truck I've ever bought and both have been at Sunset Ford on Gravois Rd, the last was in 2003 and now this one and Bach really knows his job well, thank you Bach for your all your help!

Oct 03, 2017 -

Sunset Ford responded

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! It is always our goal to ensure that every customer, even the smallest ones, receive the top notch service they deserve, and we are so happy to hear that Bach did just that. We can't thank you and your family enough for your repeat business. We enjoyed working with you all and we hope to have you back again in the future.

October 01, 2017

"Always a pleasure"

- sdilicagems

The wife decided that she needed a new car for long trips because the hybrid had more that 111,000 miles and she doesn't like cars with high mileage going to California and back from St Louis Missouri. She and I looked online at Sunset Ford to see their inventory and found one she liked. We then went to Sunset Ford and Looked at the models she liked - until she saw another vehicle see liked better. Everyone there was more than helpful and Friendly - it took a couple hours of deciding and a couple test drives to finally decide which one to buy. Salesman Larry Burchardt was our salesman and has been for the past couple of vehicles - we Love him - he is always happy and very business like. After all was said and done we went home Happy that we went to Sunset Ford to see Larry once again. The trip to Sunset was a pleasure.

Larry Burchardt
Jason Schrijver
Oct 02, 2017 -

Sunset Ford responded

Hello and thank you so much for the outstanding review! We truly appreciate your repeat business and we couldn't be happier to hear that the team made your visit with us outstanding. We look forward to helping you out in the future in any way we can, enjoy the new car!

141 - 150 of 1,848 results