Sunset Ford

11700 Gravois Rd, St. Louis, Missouri 63127

1853 Reviews of Sunset Ford

October 18, 2017

"Committed to satisfying the customer"

- compass

Our salesman Dan was very helpful and was very committed in helping us make the right decision. This is the 3rd car we have bought from Sunset Ford. We will definitely go back again.

Dan Dopuch
Oct 19, 2017 -

Sunset Ford responded

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your positive experience with us, and we can’t thank you enough for your repeat business. We look forward to helping you out in the future in any way we can.

October 18, 2017

"Buying the vehicle without pressure"

- Autot11

I recently visited Sunset ford and bought the vehicle there, the whole experience was great , Keith was easy to deal with , and I can highly recommend him to all my friends .

Oct 19, 2017 -

Sunset Ford responded

Thank you for the review and recommendation. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again soon!

October 17, 2017

"Good customer service."

- JJDoyle79

Bach, Mike and Treff were all friendly and vary Helpful. I would recommend this dealership to my friends. My wife loves her Explorer. After searching the St. Louis Market we found that Sunset had the best selection of vehicles to choose from. Thanks Guys! The Doyle's

Mike Geraghty
Bach Mcateer
Oct 18, 2017 -

Sunset Ford responded

The team was glad to help you during your visit to our dealership! We hope your wife loves her Explorer. Let us know if the Sunset Ford team can do anything else to help!

October 16, 2017

"2015 Ford Mustang Convertible Ecoboost"

- Shakira Thomas

I am rating Sunset Ford 5 stars because of the excellent service that I received. I bought my dream car 6 months ago from here. It's a 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible Ecoboost. Jim Wagstaff is the Car Salesman who assisted me. Jim is very genuine, calm, joyful, and easy to talk to, He was never pushy like some other salesmen who I had met at other dealerships. Jim made this experience smooth and easy. I was so excited to see the car and I can tell that he was excited right along with me. He and I took it for a test ride and a few days later, I purchased the vehicle. It's been 6 months now and I still love my car! I am still happy with my purchase. Jim just called me today to see if I needed anything and to offer services on the car. I highly recommend seeing him if you are interested in purchasing a vehicle.

Jim Wagstaff
Oct 17, 2017 -

Sunset Ford responded

Hey Shakira! Thanks for taking the time to leave Sunset Ford a review. Our team was glad to help you find exactly what you were looking for. We appreciate the review and recommendation!

October 13, 2017

"Great easy purchase"

- KSM1124

I am very pleased with how pleasant and easy the car purchase was for our used 2016 Chrysler Town & Country. Bach was extremely helpful and really took the time to discuss things with us. Definitely no pressure or hassle. Bach was also really helpful in getting the car cleaned up again before we took delivery. Overall, a very good car buying experience.

Bach Mcateer
Jason Schrijver
Oct 16, 2017 -

Sunset Ford responded

This is wonderful to hear! It is always our goal to get each and every customer into the perfect vehicle and we aim to make car buying as simple as possible. Thank you for giving us the chance to earn your business, we hope to work with you again. Enjoy your vehicle!

October 13, 2017

"Great Experience! "

- designersonja

I found a car on Auto Trader online and a little chat box popped up. I asked the girl if the car was still available. She asked me to hang on while she checked. She came right back and said that it was! I hopped in my old clunker and drove down to the dealership. That car ended up being out of the monthly price range that I wanted to be in. I'll be honest, I left there kind of disappointed. Two days later I got a call saying they had a car with almost all of the option that I wanted that was within my range. I went straight there to test drive it. It was only missing two of the options that I was hoping for, but they weren't deal breakers. Other than that I LOVED the car and even more I loved the price! I also feel they gave me a more than fair deal on my trade-in. I was car shopping for 5 days straight. I visited several dealerships and worked with a lot of different sales people. Out of ALL of them, Sunset Ford was the ONLY one who didn't try to put me in something that I didn't want just to sell me a car that was in my price range! Instead they FOUND the right car in my price range. Literally, the only dealership out of many who took the time to do that. They went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. I purchased pre-owned and there were two minor things I wanted spruced up on the car and they agreed to do it without hesitation. When I trade this car in for the fully loaded version, I'll definitely go back to Sunset Ford! No pressure, no pushy salesperson, no anxiety of having to repeatedly say no over the same car. Every person, from sales, finance, to managers were awesome to work with! Thanks to the Ford staff! The Michael's

Jim Wagstaff
Darrell Simmons
Perry Webb
Angelica Martin
Oct 16, 2017 -

Sunset Ford responded

Thank you so much for the great review! We are very happy to hear that our team was able to help you find the perfect vehicle. Our team truly enjoyed working with you and we appreciated the chance to earn your business. It was such a pleasure having you here, and we wish you all the best!

October 12, 2017

"Purchase of 2017 mustang"

- Bill S

Alex gave me no high pressure to buy. He was very helpful explaining options even took the time to get is own phone chager/jack to download my phone into the cars program.

Alex Choucri
Oct 13, 2017 -

Sunset Ford responded

Thank you for the wonderful review, Bill! It was such a pleasure helping you find a great new car and we can't thank you enough for the business. We wish you all the best, enjoy your new Mustang. Welcome to the family!

October 11, 2017

"Honest and and pressure free"

- Aalowe

Keith has always been honest and forthcoming with my wife and I while purchasing vehicles, answering all questions honestly and never suggesting anything above our comfortable price range. We’ve purchased 3 Fords from Keith and will continue doing business with him for as long as possible.

Sunset Ford responded

Thanks for sharing your story! We pride ourselves on providing each of our customers with top notch service. We are glad to hear that our efforts are paying off! Thanks again for choosing us and we hope to see you again next time!

October 11, 2017

"Great place to buy your car from !!"

- Cat girl Karen 1958

My salesmen Alex did everything to ensure I got what I wanted in a car , explain things to me and showed me how things worked. He was very enthused and happy to help me in anyway he could which is great because buying a new car is an important decision !

Alex Choucri

Sunset Ford responded

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and more importantly, thanks for coming to us for the purchase of your vehicle! It is outstanding to hear that Alex made your visit top notch and provided you with the service you deserved. We hope that you love and enjoy your new vehicle to the fullest. Please let us know if there is anything more that we can do and we'll see you next time!

October 11, 2017

"Mike gerahty sold car in rain"

- Drhvac

Saturday in rain eager to service customers far best car buying experience ever had thanks very much. lol ok no further than mike g at sunset ford

Mike Geraghty

Sunset Ford responded

We appreciate your business and we look forward to a long relationship with you!

141 - 150 of 1,853 results