Sunset Ford

Brad Dostal

December 08, 2018

"Satisfied "

- Smitty

Randy and the team at Sunset really know what customer service is all about. No pressure! Randy was easy to talk to. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicle I was interested in and that made it easier for me to make my decision. Customer satisfaction! Randy went over and above just selling me a vehicle. From cleaning all the snow off my new truck, putting my plates on and helping my get forgotten items out of my old truck, Randy's focus was on my satisfaction. And he and all the staff worked hard to ensure I had a positive customer experience. I look forward to closing my next deal at Sunset!

Randy Bollinger
Justin Lombard

December 08, 2018

"2014 Ford Mustang GT"

- 14Dean

I found the vehicle I was looking for on the Sunset Ford web site. I made an appointment and my wife and I went up there. That is when we met Jim and he took great care of us from the start. Drove the car up for us to test drive and let us go. During the test drive I pulled it over and noticed a few chips in the paint in both the front and back bumpers. When we came back we negotiated to have that taken care of. We finalized the deal and came back in a week to pick it up. Not only were those chips professionally taken care of, Jim made sure the car was thoroughly cleaned and details prior to my arrival. We had the most excellent experience with Jim at Sunset Ford. When it came to finalizing the numbers Treff made it easy and simple. It was just a matter of filling out and signing the papers. Sometimes being the most intimidating part of the process, it wasn't thanks to him. Appreciated!

Jim Wagstaff
Treff LaPlant
Other Employees : Whomever did the work on my vehicle in the collision center to fix the paint chips.

December 07, 2018

"2018 Ford Edge"

- Deb D.

Sunset Ford is great to deal with. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. Easiest car purchase I have ever had!! Highly recommend this dealership!

Dan Dopuch