Sunset Ford

Brad Dostal

September 18, 2018

"Howard great salesman!"

- amandat4

Howard went above and beyond the “call of salesmanship”! I had a lease through Sunset but decided to pay off the car early and needed assistance in doing so. I ended up getting a car from another dealership. Howard was not my original salesman but took the time to answer my questions and assured me that he would keep an eye on my account and call me back. I honestly didn’t have much faith because he wasn’t going to be getting a sale in the end. But to my surprise he did exactly what he had promised. I received email updates on my Ford Credit account and an email to check in to make sure I was still returning the car because he didn’t see any money credited. Honestly when I first was transferred to him I thought that he was a finance manager, even more surprising when I went to turn in my vehicle and discovered he was a salesman. I would recommend any person looking for a car to work with him. He is defiantly one of a kind. I am in sales myself and I am hardly ever impressed by other sales people. But he is a genuinely great person and a man of his word! Hard to come by people like that these days especially in car sales : )

Howard Wood

September 13, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Jeff M

I was looking for a used car with lower mileage on it to drive for the next 2 years until I get my two daughters out of college. Sunset had a car that fit my needs that they had just taken in. I went to the dealership and Jim Wagstaff came up to me while I was looking at the vehicle and mentioned I'm here to help if there are any questions I can help with. I drove the vehicle and noticed a couple small things that I felt needed to be fixed and besides that it was just what I was looking for. Jim got with his manager and they agreed to correct the items and I agreed to purchase it. I left the vehicle so they could fix it and the next day Jim called and said it was ready to go. When I went to pick the vehicle up I had mentioned the day before that there were no Floor Matts and Jim remembered that and made sure there was a new floor Matt in the car when I picked it up. Sometimes it's the little things that make a big difference!! Great experience and would recommend both Jim Wagstaff and Sunset Ford.

Jim Wagstaff

September 13, 2018

"Great Experience!!!"

- Randy110

Just had a great experience working with Casey Fowler at Sunset Ford!!! You could tell Casey really cares about his customers. We would highly recommend Casey if you want to work with someone who really listens to the customer without putting pressure on them. Thank you Casey!!!!

Casey Fowler