Sunset Ford

Treff LaPlant

Justin Lombard, Finance Manager, Sunset Ford

Justin Lombard

November 21, 2017

"Great Experience. Good people"

- TMF

This was my first experience at Sunset Ford. We were a little way from home but it was worth the drive. My grand daughter and I were looking for a good used car at a reasonable price. Keith Boerding was so very helpful in every way. We felt very comfortable in openly discussing the issues of purchasing a used car. This was my grand daughters first big purchase in life and he help walk her through unknown territory to make it understandable. I was very impressed as buying a car can be stressful. So thank you Keith for helping "make her day" a guiding us through it. Another happy customer. I'll be checking you guys out again when I need another car. And thank you Justin Lombard for walking us through all of the financial paperwork. Great job. Thank You, Teresa and Keely.

Keith Boerding
Justin Lombard

November 21, 2017

"Good experience"

- Doomstang

Casey and Steve were the salesmen that helped us throughout the ordering process of my '18 Edge. They were honest and straightforward guys that I'd definitely work with again!

Casey Fowler
Steve Lower
Jason Schrijver

November 17, 2017

"Best I've ever had!!!!!!!"

- Platinum Guy

I can't say enough about Sunset Ford's customer service from working with the owner, sales department, tech support person and finance gentleman. Their pricing was very competitive if not better than the two other dealers I try to work with. I really have to give my sales person Cory Pupillo lots of kudos for his knowledge on the truck I was looking to purchase. Highly recommend asking for him if you visit Sunset Ford. Picked my new 2018 F150 today and truly have found it to be everything they told me it would be.

Cory Pupillo