Sunset Ford

Dan Dopuch

Mike Geraghty, Sales Professional, Sunset Ford

Mike Geraghty

June 18, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever"

- b.adams

Buying a car used to be challenging to say the least. Negotiating price, figuring out options and packages all very overwhelming. My wife and I purchased a 2018 Ford Edge from Larry Sidberry and Tim Stewart and wow what a difference working with people who care about you the customer can make. The two of them made the process easy. They took the time to answer all of our questions and we had a ton of questions. They worked very hard on our behalf to provide the best price and best possible buying experience. I highly recommend if your in the market for a new car DON'T buy before speaking with these fine gentleman.

Tim Stewart
Justin Lombard
Larry Sidberry

June 17, 2018

"2018 F150 purchas"

- kjgeringer

I worked with Brad Dostal when buying my new 2018 F-150. He was very accommodating and easy to work with. I felt no pressure. He worked well with the trade-in that I had as well. I felt I got a fair price for my trade. My brother-in-law had also bought has F150 from Brad a few months earlier, and he recommended working with him. I am pleased with my new truck. The best review I can give is that this is the first time I bought a vehicle from Sunset, and based on this experience, I would definitely go back when I am ready for my next new vehicle purchase.

Brad Dostal
Justin Lombard
Larry Sidberry

June 15, 2018

"Excellent, easy car buying experience "

- Havoc

Bach went above and beyond when we were looking for a vehicle. He made the experience pleasurable, stress free, and enjoyable. Would highly recommend Bach to anyone!

Bach Mcateer