Sunset Ford of Waterloo

Sales Professional

November 20, 2017

"New car purchase"

- John

We bought our first Ford in 2011 from Sunset Ford Waterloo. We have been happy with the service since then and knew we would like to purchase here again. We felt good about the deal we got and appreciate the time Joe Hill spent with us answering all our questions. Also thanks to Mike Rich for his help.

Mike Rich

November 20, 2017

"Hyundai Elantra"

- hyundaielantra

Great dealership-my boyfriend has gotten his past two cars from them, which was why I even looked on their website. Wasn't even really looking for a used car, but the Hyundai had less than 50,000 miles and it was a good price so I did not want to pass it up. Was able to look at the Hyundai on the same day that I asked to (even though it was at their other location, they still got the car to Waterloo in time) and got to test drive it. Didn't feel rushed about my questions or decisions. Only cons I saw in the entire process was that I brought my boyfriend with me (not for help, but just so he could get his referral money) and it seemed like the dealership conversations/car info were more directed at him, even though I was buying the car on my own.. Because the conversations were directed towards him more than me, I missed the part where there was no key fob included (which is partly my fault because I did not ask)

Jonathon Loyd

November 18, 2017

"Very very nice experence everyone was very nice"

- Gerald Son

I was very impressed as to how they people at the dealershipdoes they business never pushy and was very informative to any and all question when asked.

Jimmy Williams