Sunset Ford of Waterloo

Mike Rich

February 19, 2018

"Excellent customer service!!"

- Jeanne Idoux

I was in for service for my Ford Escape. I was having trouble connecting my phone to Ford Sync. I asked salesman Joe Hill for his assistance Joe immediately went out to my vehicle and within minutes had my phone problem solved ! I always receive great service fromJoe when I stop by frequently to take advantage of the lifetime free car washes. I highly recommend Joe Hill when you are in the market for a new or used vehicle! He’s the best!!

Joe Hill

February 13, 2018

"My best experience ever purchasing a vehicle."

- Rick SgtMaj USMC

Had I known that Sunset Ford had a dealership in Waterloo I would have bought my first F150 there, a lesson learned. Mr. George Schneider and Mr. Jim Williams made our buying experience worry free.

George Schneider

February 07, 2018

"My experience with Sunset Ford Waterloo"

- Joni Evans

I had such a good experience Saturday purchasing my new Escape with George and Jim. They helped me so much. This was my 1st purchase by myself and made it so easy. I had done my homework before I came in and they made it easy as 1, 2 3, and when I left I felt like we made a great deal and I was one happy camper. Thank you again for taking the time to make sure I was well satisfied with my purchase.

George Schneider